I've finally figured it all out.. Bhvr is the real Entity

They play with our hope and despair as they nerf and buff things we love and hate knowing we will have to try to kill and escape over and over and over again.

🤯🤯🤯

Guaranteed this thread will be deleted and I will "disappear" shortly after. Tell my mom I love her. Delete my browser history.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You know too much, my friend. Soon BhVr will come after you and your loved ones. Why did you have to dig too deep. Have you seen all the warnings! You found something too big for them to just, let it slide. I wish you luck on your harsh and epic journey. Good luck my friend.

    Also;

    In my opinion, when someone says 'Delete my browser history' it makes me curious on what is on their phone/computer that has them so adamant to have their history to be deleted. So others can't see. :P

  • They hate myers with tombstone.

  • @Elk said:

    You know too much, my friend. Soon BhVr will come after you and your loved ones. Why did you have to dig too deep. Have you seen all the warnings! You found something too big for them to just, let it slide. I wish you luck on your harsh and epic journey. Good luck my friend.

    Also;

    In my opinion, when someone says 'Delete my browser history' it makes me curious on what is on their phone/computer that has them so adamant to have their history to be deleted. So others can't see. :P

    A very specific DBD subreddit...

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    Can't say I blame them though ;)

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/920596#Comment_920596

    A very specific DBD subreddit...

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    Can't say I blame them though ;)

    3TEaU4C.gif


  • The real entity is the internet. Mankind wasn't ready for it.

  • @Elk said:

    You know too much, my friend. Soon BhVr will come after you and your loved ones. Why did you have to dig too deep. Have you seen all the warnings! You found something too big for them to just, let it slide. I wish you luck on your harsh and epic journey. Good luck my friend.

    Also;

    In my opinion, when someone says 'Delete my browser history' it makes me curious on what is on their phone/computer that has them so adamant to have their history to be deleted. So others can't see. :P

    *dead body noises*

  • Oh yeah, I have this same theory. They feed on the despair of both killers and survivors.

  • @JC316 said:

    Oh yeah, I have this same theory. They feed on the despair of both killers and survivors.

    Shhh! Do you want to be like brokedownpalace?

  • Oh?

    I thought it was common knowledge they are the Entity.

  • It's out now.. brace yourselves