Why does Ash sound like God now?
There's a huge echo in his voice and it sounds like he's speaking from the Heavens. I don't want to be smited ๐
There's a huge echo in his voice and it sounds like he's speaking from the Heavens. I don't want to be smited ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pray for forgiveness ๐
I hope for your sake you don't get in his way.
Because he's the king baby. ๐
Trick question. Ash is God!
So you can hear he is injured from a mile more away
Look who's shittin in the tall grass...grass... grass... something like that? That happened to me and I was laughing wayyyyyy too hard. I kinda hope they don't change it
Bruce Campbell is a god in real life so it only makes sense that he's a god in game now, thank you BHVR.
It's not a bug ash is sentient everytime I log in I hear him speak to me directly from the heavens he's never even on screen but he always greets me
No one:
Ash: AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH