Training to Kill.

Okay every Killer that comes out, some of us wish to practice, wish to just very much test, work out the powers etc, not everyne has friends or wants to Kill your friends, there is a little tutorial on the game, but can we not have something that helps you test and try out the new killer, to help learn the buttons to press etc?

Comments

  • adding to this....sometimes when you play a new killer, survs think you are bad because you are trying to learn it

  • This idea has been brought up many many times but I've never seen a dev talk about adding more tutorial options to allow players to test out killers, perks, explore maps etc.


    Probably because they're afraid some people would rather toy around using tue tutorial than play the actual game.

  • I would love a mode where I could just go in and practice using a flashlight.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I would love a mode where I could just go in and practice using a flashlight.

    yes i know! this game needs more pracitce....the kill your friends things just doesn't cut it

  • It would be a great addition to the game honestly.

  • They just need to change the flashlight in general. The entity hates light and killers don't like losing hooks so like...

    Make it like hag traps. If you point it at a window or something that has the possibility of being open the entity will retreat and it'll become usable.

    You only have 16 seconds max on a flashlight. Might as well give it some utility. Flashlighting a killer just...doesn't.

  • I would love a mode where you can just run around in whatever map as a playground to quickly test things solo, would be great.

  • @Mushwin said:

    adding to this....sometimes when you play a new killer, survs think you are bad because you are trying to learn it

    So true. I was trying to learn Oni and I was awful and this SWF group (all with similar names) kept sending me party requests after. I ignored them but then one of them messaged me saying I should stop playing this game. Wow. And they wanted to get me on a mic with them so they could all insult me. ######### is wrong with people?

  • That's why I don't do red ranks. People take this game waaaaay too seriously.

    (Guess I don't have a choice now though. Feels bad man.)

  • I'd absolutely love this, I'm thinking like a For Honor training arena situation could work out pretty well.

  • @Heartbound said:

    They just need to change the flashlight in general. The entity hates light and killers don't like losing hooks so like...

    Make it like hag traps. If you point it at a window or something that has the possibility of being open the entity will retreat and it'll become usable.

    You only have 16 seconds max on a flashlight. Might as well give it some utility. Flashlighting a killer just...doesn't.

    Actually kinda a cool idea...

  • I would love a training area. I want to practice Oni's Demon Dash, but 1. it requires interacting with survivors because I have to collect blood to even activate his power, and 2. I'd rather not get messages from survivors "gg ez you shouldn't have bought Oni, you wasted your money" (true story, they made sure to stress that I wasted money multiple times... until I pointed out I paid with shards) just because I want to practice his power.

    It sucks to try to learn a killer's power in-game with survivors; they do not make it fun, and you may spend more time being frustrated than getting to actually practice anything.

    I'd love a practice range for Huntress, so I can learn to hit moving targets, instead of trying to aim at trees (and still missing)...