Have you ever realized that some survivors sound like they are speaking?
Sometimes for example in one of Dwight's hook screams he appears to scream "noooooo!" And bill occasionally mutters what seems to be "why?"
Sometimes for example in one of Dwight's hook screams he appears to scream "noooooo!" And bill occasionally mutters what seems to be "why?"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, especially the ventriloquist one.
Survivors don't speak, except Ash.
Really though, Bill does say why.
I always thought about that and chuckle every time I’m carrying a Bill and he says “why?”
Yeah I could have sworn I heard a Claudette say 'haha git gud baby killer' after pallet stunning me before.
A couple survivors do speak when injured or hooked. Another one to add to the list is Jane, I'm pretty sure she says something when she's injured.
Ah yes I hear that every time I play killer
I know Dwight says "oh no" when he's injured. I know I'm not imagining that.
Most of the survivors just groan though. Dwight knows he can't let it end like this. He needs to survive so they can survive.