Wanna bet next Killer is The Predator? (licensed)
On September 14, matching with the movie is coming out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaG1KZqrLvM
Skills are cloaking (hopefully in upper places after climbing and stalking for ambush after)
and stunning laser beam (with add-ons can cause diverse effects and damage)
who wanna bet?
Comments
lol ur fast I just fixed to "beam" a sec after
Would be interesting, or it will be the T-1000

This is some of the worst ideas I have seen by fans.
Predator would be pretty damn cool...
I'd say the FNAF chapters are the worst ideas I've seen.
I just don't know how they'd balance predator he has infrared is fast and has ranged attacks. They wouldn't be able to do him justice without being op.
I hope pinhead is the next licensed killer
Yasssssss
I will bet my life that Predator never happens.
Please no more licensed killers, Leatherface Myers Pig Freedy all being dragged in this clown fiest game, honestly i dont want to see predator gone in this ######### show.
You kidding yourself if you think BHVR who just spent what, 20M to get the rights back and who is being sued by Bethesda is going to launch anything but original content for the foreseeable future. Gotta get that settlement money ready.
another movie is the 4th of October lol the Venom! another licensed killer option~~
licensed = u cant buy free with shreds by grinding
Yeah we understood the word. Again they got lots of money going out, I don't think they will split some for a licensed killer anytime soon. Lawsuit, game rights, Deathgarden Dev costs.
We already got a predator killer, and he's called Freddy.
Owait, nevermind, he's a hobo survivor in the current state.
It would be the wraith, but we get your point
Doubtful. This wouldn't be the first time a Chapter is set to release around the time of a movie, leading to people believing we're getting tie ins to whatever movie.
I'll lay my bets on this guy:
https://youtu.be/Xs_OacEq2Sk
You know, Ace is a lucky gambler.
Bet with me or don't bet at all!
No. Stupid.
He's too sci fi for this game.
Ghostface makes sense.
maybe it could be like leatherface where we get "PREDATOR tm" dlc with just a killer and then we get a chapter october
I dunno guys, but releasing a killer MATCHING with the release date of a movie
Predator or Venom (sept/oct 2018)
seems a pretty good profitable idea, bringing the movie/comic fans to DBD
a map with an alien ship crashed and another mothership you can teleport should make us proud of the DBD devs for once!
I am not a fanboy for lore, but ffs, look at the consistency of the ######### game at what point would aliens be bending a knee to the entity. I am all for some good fan content but this thread is a trainwreck of bad ideas
I draw the line at blasphemy sir. My god is not to be integrated into a video game. @Lowbei is now a suppressive person