Object of Obsession overuse?
Group of swf with full voice comm and a person with OoO keep giving them information about kliller position. For example, "killer is coming to the shack; killer is chasing me, just rush gens; killer put traps here, there; he/she's coming to your gen, run..." if you're a killer, what would you do except for playing undetectable killers?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Chase them? Idk it's a busted perk definitely needs a rework
they're always ahead of where the killer is heading to, 4 of them, plus killer can't chase multiple targets at the same time right?
Like I said idk. It's simply broken with little counter play. Luckily I don't see people run it often.
I deal with it everyday, at least 1 match and yes it's really little to zero counterplay against full comm swf. Idk why maybe killers in my region keep dodging SWF lobby so it's all on me.
How many matches do you play a day?
What if I’m solo?
about 2-4 hours
Hopefully devs can show me da wae :<
People like this is why I am a Nurse-main.
Object of Obsessions = Mercilessly tunnel out of the game.
Im not much concerned about that but most of the time those swf know everything before I can see them. Like usual I ignore that OoO, chase one, they saw the lit totem, as soon as I walked away from that area, their teammates already broke it. As trapper/hag, as soon as I put trap down, moment later they disarm/run over the traps.
sometimes I use no mither and object of obession to ######### around and try to stay alive for more than 2 seconds
Ah yes the life of the solo survivor
I use this build commonly
It's completely busted in a SWF setting against most of the killer roster. There are a few SWFs I refuse to play against because they run 2 or 3 OoO. My 3 most played killers are Hag, Freddy, and Trapper. I work full time and I'm not going to waste my limited gaming time on an ill-conceived perk. It's fine if they don't want to think of perks in terms of solo or SWF perks, but that doesn't mean it's reasonable to completely ignore the implications of a perk's effects in a SWF-everyone-has-it setting. Time and time again it happens, whether it be original DS, MoM, OoO, and pretty soon Breakout (it's broken, trust me).
It's a broken perk in swf, unless you're playing a stealthy killer. In that case, tunnel the OoO like there's no tomorrow.
One of the few real killer complaints that I'm 100% behind. It's a horrible perk and should be completely removed from the game.
that is when they tell their teammates to gen rush, usually when the OoO on second hook their teammates already finish 4-5 gens
All you can honestly do is try to tunnel them out of the game. OoO is probably the most legit complaint a killer could have.