I’d just like to take a moment and appreciate the art teams work.
Those sweaters look amazing! Especially the Susie one, already bought it with my reserve aurics xd, appreciate y’all art team! :)
Tagged:
Trusted
Those sweaters look amazing! Especially the Susie one, already bought it with my reserve aurics xd, appreciate y’all art team! :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
all I want is a legion cosmetic that has shorts I absolutely love the summer hillbilly cosmetic it's hilarious looking
Yep bought Yui and Jane! Can't afford Nancy though.
All of those looked really awesome! And Tapps is just adorable. <3
Maybe you’ll get some shorts soon. :)
I got Jane’s and Nancy’s! Right now I have Jane in her sweater with ripped jeans and ponytail bow - she looks so cozy and ready to go for Christmas parties!
I wish I had enough shards or cells to get the Susie sweater because that is really cute but I must wait because I can’t afford to spend money on a character I like aesthetically but don’t really have the time to play as.
the Yui and Nancy one oh mY GOD
they’re so pretty
That outfit sounds lovely! 💜
Links for new outfits?
I’ll try to get you pics next time I go play. :)
There are some more but these are what I found on the web @Dreamnomad.
Here is the Yui one @Dreamnomad
I picked up Susie’s sweater. First cosmetic I’ve bought with either cells or shards, so if that doesn’t say how much I like it, I don’t know what will. Excellent cosmetic!
I love both of the Legion ones! Also, Steve and Janes look AMAZING! My outfit rn with Jane doesn't really look good with it, but I love it so damn much.
Also, the fact that they are somewhat representations of who they are is really neat too! Good job team <3
I use the skinny jeans with it. Doesn't look too bad. Not perfect of course but we are limited until she gets more stuff.
The thought of more Jane cosmetics fills me with happy :)
Those are pretty rad. It's nice they got the licensed characters and all.
Agreed. DbD's art team does amazing work in general.
Susie's is adorable! I'm so happy that Bill's was free too. Some new sweaters for a couple of my mains!
Art team always does great. They need a raise tbh
The art team is amazing! ❤️