Hm... Perhaps the legion changes weren't as bad as i originally thought.
So ive been seeing a lot of legions lately. At the same time, i have also been using sprint burst a lot too.
Whenever i played legion before the changes, if a survivor sprint bursted away, in most cases they got an easy escape. But now, Legion can actually keep up with survivors who use sprint burst, given that they have a duration addon (and come on what legion player isnt going to have one).
Also hitting survivors in general with FF is much easier, which i didnt think 5% extra speed would do.
The 4s stun still needs to be brought down to 3s though.
And why cant we see scratch marks?
Why is legion still stunned after hitting a deep wounded survivor?
Comments
I'm honestly Surprised that it's the duration addons and not the cooldown addons that everyone runs.
cooldown add ons are pretty bad alone and both cold dirt and mixtape make it 3 seconds which should just be a base kit thing
Duration addons are just better, they add a lot of time. Cooldown addons got nerfed a ton.
Even having said that though, duration addons are less necessary now that speed + vault speed got big buffs.
The speed increase was definitifly a step in the right direction
While still pretty weak, they feel a lot nicer to play with now
The power feels smooth and chaining multiple hits happens a lot more now
The only thing i would change right now is that missed attacks only deplete a quarter of your power
Losing your power, taking a 4 sec stun and having to wait for your power to recharge is a lot of penalty for missing a single attack
And something that helps them for actually downing people
I would like to see that FF also adds oblivious until you have mended
That way mending no longer is 12 seconds of standing still in safety, but 12 seconds of franticly looking around if Legion isn't coming
hm. maybe... it makes sense since well... survivors have lost a lot of blood presumably and thus may be light headed. Plus they would probably be quite preoccupied with trying to not bleedout.
Nah legion sucks deep wounds got huge nerf like really huge.
And legion can't even apply sloppy butcher he's pretty much worse than clown
They do feel better after the nerf and all I care about is fun tbh
I didn't know that, but hitting a Survivor on the hook will not cancel your power, so you can hit them super fast until the power ends. (If STBFL works with Frenzy that will make it even faster)
What's why i haven't seen any Legion's.
I play legion without add-ons :) so they still have ez escape
Oblivious for deep wounded survivors is pretty good buff idea. And it the trailer will make sense too!
Personally, the only change I really want is to make it so that missing a single swing doesn't drain your entire power. Always annoying when that happens; I often miss out on a whole bunch of hits because of it.
Agreed, if they want a penalty sure but this is too severe. Maybe end the power and stun, but leave the meter where it is? Or drain the meter partway like 25%
Yeah, i think it would be an interresting change
Probably not a popular opinion but i don't really want Legion to get a rework
I like the way they play now and a rework will probably take that away
I think with a few tweaks they can be strong without being a chore to vs
Just fix the on hit in ff and were golden.
That's literally all I ask for.
The only good thing that happened to Legion this year was the Christmas sweaters.
But honestly they feel a lot more fun to play, even if gens get popped really fast. I've been trying my "Snowball Legion" build. BBQ, Devour Hope, Bamboozle, and Nurses Calling. Always be in a chase and get those Devour stacks up.
Broken pin and duration are their best addons atm. They're honestly better than i thought, but i didn't tested em enough to gain an opinion.