I’ll probably get weekend lounging Dwight, would get snake oil whatever the heck, but $10 is a bit too much for ME, it’s not that bad a price, but I’m kinda a C H E A P person.
well.... while i'm real happy for yall survivors (not being sarcastic. i really am happy for ya), it seems that my poor billy willy missed the fashion train as it left the station.... a ******* coonskin hat??? #########???
@deadwolfwalking said:
well.... while i'm real happy for yall survivors (not being sarcastic. i really am happy for ya), it seems that my poor billy willy missed the fashion train as it left the station.... a ******* coonskin hat??? #########???
He tried to catch it with his chainsaw dash, but got lost during the pass through the mountains.
I genuinely love everyone's outfits, but the original characters have some of the best in my opinion! Meg's runner outfit makes me feel like I'm going for an early morning jog when running from killers!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Low key, Waldo Dwight.
But I'm also happy to finally be able to match my shirt.

Awesome stuff. The cosmetics are very cool overall. A couple yucky ones but 8/10 at least. Maybe 9/10
I got the one thing I wanted from when I first became a Dwight main.
Hoodies go with almost anything

Claudette´s coffee beans outfit but with karaoke night head
I really like Kate Denson's look and outfits. And of course Dwight has some cool ones too.
Jake's are also very cool with the long hair.
It is so hard to beat the new ace though.
I agree with that Ace outfit and with these 3 are my favourites:



Oh, and, of course, David Fight Club, but you all know that outfit xD
Well, I love almost the entire store, they did a great job
I quite enjoy Antonio Banderas Jake.
I’ll probably get weekend lounging Dwight, would get snake oil whatever the heck, but $10 is a bit too much for ME, it’s not that bad a price, but I’m kinda a C H E A P person.
Meg's new outfit is simply bae. I'm ok with not getting my Legacy back if it means wearing that.
Nah, Dwight’s best, he’s a total THOT SLAYER which means you’d better bring iron will, cuz if she breathes.......
well.... while i'm real happy for yall survivors (not being sarcastic. i really am happy for ya), it seems that my poor billy willy missed the fashion train as it left the station.... a ******* coonskin hat??? #########???
He tried to catch it with his chainsaw dash, but got lost during the pass through the mountains.
Lounging Dwight in a hoodie. The idea of Dwight running around in his socks amuses me so much.
I like some of Feng Min's stuff. The outfits with the longer hair.
Jake, the rock star
He's been playing Guitar Hero too much with Feng recently.
I got the Pizza Hoodie Dwight and will get the socky pants too.
Yes those are my favourite
@JEWberry
Is bathrobe Ace thicc enough for you!?
I genuinely love everyone's outfits, but the original characters have some of the best in my opinion! Meg's runner outfit makes me feel like I'm going for an early morning jog when running from killers!
All 3 of the Ace outfits at the top of the list.
Erm, was this outfit time exclusive? I can't find it :(
@bendermac I believe forum mods get it.
@Skarkio my brother uses the first Wraith one except he calls it dark souls wraith. Love them Wraith outfits btw. :)
nea Japonese set is sick!
I want “the tormented pervert”. XD @Skarkio
Neas backpack shirt, shorts, and her green hair
XD