Ok, now... which challenge from tome 1 part 3 took way too long to finish?

I finaly managed to save someone during the egc, finishing part 3.

And now I ask, which challenge took you the longest time to get done?


To me, it was the flashlight save challenge. For 2 reasons.

1- I never went for those before, so I had no practice

2- ps4. So I can't even aim properly.

So many flashlights were lost...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • iridescent emblems challenge before it was fixed

  • If I'm excluding the flashlight save challenge as I still haven't finished it yet - I'd go for the destroying pallets/damaging generators but that's more because I'm only doing 1 or 2 killer matches a day while spamming many survivor matches to fail to flashlight save.

  • Obsessive, I hate using moris and people like to DC against them :/

    Also, just in case we get another flashlight while the killer is carrying someone challenge, you don't actually need to get the save, just the blind so getting it early still counts.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Obsessive, I hate using moris and people like to DC against them :/

    Also, just in case we get another flashlight while the killer is carrying someone challenge, you don't actually need to get the save, just the blind so getting it early still counts.

    I used ebony mori's for that challenge since none of my killers bad ivory's rip all the people I went against

  • I spent 17 matches on Iridescent Age because it was bugged.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    iridescent emblems challenge before it was fixed

    I saw it was gonna get fixed so I avoided it. But that would have been annoying :p

    @indieeden7 said:

    Obsessive, I hate using moris and people like to DC against them :/

    Also, just in case we get another flashlight while the killer is carrying someone challenge, you don't actually need to get the save, just the blind so getting it early still counts.

    But you didn't need to mori them. Just sacrificing was fine.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I spent 17 matches on Iridescent Age because it was bugged.

    that challenge almost took me 2 days because I'm not that great to get one iridescent emblem every game

  • Decisive Light at red ranks.

    Getting a red rank killer who doesn't look at a wall while picking up a survivor is rare enough. Being nearby when it happens even rarer.

    Luckly I was matched with a purple rank Trapper and was able to get a blind.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Decisive Light at red ranks.

    Getting a red rank killer who doesn't look at a wall while picking up a survivor is rare enough. Being nearby when it happens even rarer.

    Luckly I was matched with a purple rank Trapper and was able to get a blind.

    I got and Infectious fright Plague while doing this one

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/912970#Comment_912970

    I saw it was gonna get fixed so I avoided it. But that would have been annoying :p

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/912977#Comment_912977

    But you didn't need to mori them. Just sacrificing was fine.

    Really? I tried that in a match, sacrificed the obsession to the EGC (had a bad match and they killed themselves for me) and it didn't count towards it.

  • Decisive Light....

    I though I have to save the mate soo... It drove me crazy 😭😡

  • Still have yet to do the "No one escapes the end game" challenge. Don't plan in it either, to be honest.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/912989#Comment_912989

    I got and Infectious fright Plague while doing this one

    With all the Onis running around I put on Calm Spirit. 🤫

  • Iridescent Age because it was bugged.

    Escape 10 trials because I'm a sucky survivor. .

  • So far, none of them took too long besides the bugged Iridescent version.

  • @chase131119 said:

    Still have yet to do the "No one escapes the end game" challenge. Don't plan in it either, to be honest.

    When you do decide to do it, I recommend eliminating two survivors before gens are done. If you dominate too hard force your two remaining victims to work on gens as if farming then turn around on final gen finishing.

    Another is to really be rude about it: face camp one person out while the other rush gens (or don't). Then do my above tactic. Had a wraith do this to me + another guy in an obvious manner (my spine chill was lit while we worked on final gen together the entire time). I ended up denying him of it after he slugged us both once each / we got each other up then he slugged us both at the same time. While he hooked his guy I was in bbq range barely away from where I was slugged since I knew I wouldn't be recovering this time. Afterwards I crawled to a better hiding spot but hatch happened to open right nearby so I escaped there.