So devs, any fair balance for killers coming?
Man, these threads are insane today. A lot of pissed off people with all the killer nerfs lately. Are we getting noticed now? Is the killer voice finally drowning out all the salty survivor cries? Pretty soon there's gonna be hardly any killers left. Just one big, huge SWF community waiting 30-45mins to get a match. What fun that will become. I don't have the answers, but I would suggest making killers scary and fearful again. Give them back the power role they were intended to have. Right now, survs are a bunch of He-mans running around screaming " I HAVE THE POWER! "
Comments
Technically not wrong i suppose 🤔
You literally have an OP talking about salty survivors, but someone posts an 'entitled killer' statement and THAT'S the problem.
The level of hypocrisy in this forum is pathetic.
Obviously you dont pay attention to the dbd news, it's coming in the mid chapter.
@Peanits forgive me for bothering you, but is Leatherface going to get some love too? I understand if you can't mention it, but I'm just dying to know. Personally I would be fine if it takes a long time, I'll just be happy that Bubba is getting something special.
leatherface has been about as useful as a bag of cold sick for over 2 years
There were reasons for both the Spirit's and Nurse's nerfs. For the Doctor I feel like they would buff him in many ways but remove the 3 gen strat which noone ever liked anyway.
is that why it has taken you FOREVER to just block windows like iron works of BS? or remove the possibility of the windows opening up in mothers dwelling? this "Of course, we'll keep fixing bugs, toning back things that are too powerful" is a lie. or you would of nerfed these god loops AGES ago.
It's not hypocrisy if you actually read it. Doesn't matter if it's an insult directed at killers, survivors, anyone- it's still rude, obnoxious, and serves no purpose to the actual discussion. There is no "Ok" side to that, it's still wrong no matter the topic.
If you are only going to post with the intent of attacking someone or instigating- just don't post at all please.
Right, because fixing an complete mess that was the game I'm it's inicial form equals a fine state now.
Legion was OP.
Gotta nerf him TWICE, increase fatigue! No more perk synergy! Vault slower, er wait...nah let's increase that, it hardly helps!
Nurse? Gross!
Cooldown x2 slap it on.
Seriously bhvr stop.