What dog?
I can only see a Meg Thomas?
Now that you mentioned... yeah, yes I can see Meg Thomas
Can't see it...
Sir I hate to break it to you, but um... That's a house.
nice house you got there, but where is the dog you talking about?
Hey @Peanits have you seen this?
Dogs are playing the game now.
"Doing bones, you?"
You better give that good bush a treat and belly rubs.
Your dog needs some cosmetics.
Also, that shaded part behind that house is darker than most DBD maps.
Lmao I would totally name a dog Blendette 🤣
Wow looping houses in Haddonfield too.
smh my head
That's not a dog. That's Claudette's twin, Claudia.
Running Urban evasion I see?
Fixated too?
I only see a bush
Your dog is just playing Fortnite.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What dog?
What dog?
I can only see a Meg Thomas?
Now that you mentioned... yeah, yes I can see Meg Thomas
What dog?
Can't see it...
Sir I hate to break it to you, but um... That's a house.
nice house you got there, but where is the dog you talking about?
Hey @Peanits have you seen this?
Dogs are playing the game now.
"Doing bones, you?"
You better give that good bush a treat and belly rubs.
Your dog needs some cosmetics.
Also, that shaded part behind that house is darker than most DBD maps.
Lmao I would totally name a dog Blendette 🤣
Wow looping houses in Haddonfield too.
smh my head
That's not a dog. That's Claudette's twin, Claudia.
Running Urban evasion I see?
Fixated too?
I only see a bush
Your dog is just playing Fortnite.