I think this is actually the only reliable tier list I have ever seen for this game. Congrats! 🤣
Wonder if self care will get buffed one day or will it remain as the worst healing perk in the game
@humanbeing1704 said:Wonder if self care will get buffed one day or will it remain as the worst healing perk in the game
@humanbeing1704 said:
Hopefully not, it was nerfed for a reason. Run botany with it or run a medkit.
@chase131119 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910026#Comment_910026Hopefully not, it was nerfed for a reason. Run botany with it or run a medkit.
@chase131119 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910026#Comment_910026
eh I don't even use self care complete garbage better off just using brown medkits every game
It can be good used with botany.
Problem is using 2 perks slots.
sadly this is true lol
I thought that was a serious list before I clicked but... lmfao
-------------------
Oh wait... it's a serious list
Self Care + Thanatophobia and your kids will get a diploma before your are healed.
I only use self-care when I don't care about escaping and I just want to be chased by the killer
Selfcare is a good perk. Defenitely not in meta right now. But in some situations, i wish i had it.
@Ksoni said:Selfcare is a good perk. Defenitely not in meta right now. But in some situations, i wish i had it.
@Ksoni said:
It's too situational to be actually useful
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this is actually the only reliable tier list I have ever seen for this game. Congrats! 🤣
Wonder if self care will get buffed one day or will it remain as the worst healing perk in the game
Hopefully not, it was nerfed for a reason. Run botany with it or run a medkit.
eh I don't even use self care complete garbage better off just using brown medkits every game
It can be good used with botany.
Problem is using 2 perks slots.
sadly this is true lol
I thought that was a serious list before I clicked but... lmfao
-------------------
Oh wait... it's a serious list
Self Care + Thanatophobia and your kids will get a diploma before your are healed.
I only use self-care when I don't care about escaping and I just want to be chased by the killer
Selfcare is a good perk. Defenitely not in meta right now. But in some situations, i wish i had it.
It's too situational to be actually useful