This is bad..

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1554254706.jpeg

Another reason why I hate matchmaking and sfw. This is awful...

Comments

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/273/NWUOLZ9F5ALT.jpeg

    Another reason why I hate matchmaking and sfw. This is awful...

    Yup, and now that that they stopping showing survivors ranks in the pre-game lobby, I'm pretty hopeless when I load into a match and 2 of my teammates aren't doing anything.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "We didn't like survivors dodging lobbies, so we're going to unwittingly throw them into skewed and imbalanced matches instead."

    I'm sure the rank 19 killer I ended up with a couple of days ago really enjoyed the 5 gen chase I gave him.

    It's silly those high ranks should never get into a low rank lobby unless its swf. It's not a fun experience for the survivors and I cant see how it can be fun for the killer to smack them instantly down because they dont path optimally.

  • They knew what they were getting into.

  • Removing rank visuals was such a dumb idea now your forced to play games like this because you don't know if they atleast have some experience in the game

  • I ended up with a Yellow Rank killer as Red Rank Survivor yesterday and I could tell pretty soon after the game started (poor guy didn't have Ruin or anything to slow our progress). It made the game feel very hollow, and I was even debating just offering myself to the poor guy after scoring enough for a safety pip.


    Our team were two Reds and two Purples after checking the post-game chat too.


    It's pretty unfair. 😪

  • I'm the type of player that takes long breaks and normally plays at low ranks but ends up purple/red.

    I'm solo queue and want chill games. Nobody wants to play with tryhards aaaaaa