Today's Teachables: Adam Francis

His Teachables: Diversion, Deliverance, Autodidact.

Which of the 3 would you put in your last Perk slot if that slot only allowed Adam Perks?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • For the memes, if nothing else.

  • Depending on the build. I'd go with Diversion only if it's a stealth build. On other builds i prefer Deliverance. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @Gcarrara said:

    Depending on the build. I'd go with Diversion only if it's a stealth build. On other builds i prefer Deliverance. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    Agreed

  • The most useful one in my opinion.

    But I like the concept of Autodidact, its just so incredible weak.

  • Say what you want. I've actually been running this perk as of late (build: Botany Knowledge, Borrowed Time, Empathy, Autodidact), and I've been having loads of fun.

    The perk is very satisfying to use once you get those stacks. Instantly completing 50% of a heal just feels great. I know it relies on skillchecks, but I've been having good luck with those.

    I was surprised myself, but it's a very fun perk to use.

  • Deliverance, no doubt. Being able to unhook myself can easily turn the tide of a match.

    Diversion's value is inconsistent; requiring you to spend a large amount of time near the killer without being spotted, and it might not fool the Killer at all even if you manage to activate it. And it does nothing against stealth killers.

    Autodidact comes with a significant downside and may or may not make a difference by the time you get it to start working. If a perk not only requires you to do something before it activates, but also forces you to start out with a handicap, then it needs to do something amazing to be worth considering; Autodidact's effect is not amazing. Into the trash it goes.

  • It's real pebble hours.

  • Auto is way to RNG based to be worth it.

    Diversion is a fun perk but the 45 seconds is really a long time to find a pebble.

    Deliverance is the most reliable of the 3 and is actually useful for a solo player like myself.

  • Deliverance + DS has saved me in the endgame so many times it's ridiculous. Two perks that will never leave my build.

  • Just because it's hilarious when it works