Hilarious SWF Build

Hey guys, ran into the SWF group with the funniest build ever. Everyone should try it sometime. /s

Crutch perks.png

They run meta perks like this, disrespect and bully me all game with moonwalking, and then have the nerve complain about me running Sloppy and Ruin on my Nurse. In a game where I'm really just trying to do a challenge and I'm not worried about winning at all.

Just plain disgusting.

Comments

  • @ygnea said:

    Complains about moonwalking??

    You're nurse with good add ons and a mori, and meta perks too. What is going on in this post.

    Yeah, and I still got my ass kicked because there's nothing killers can do against SWF. Voice comms break the game.

  • @BombDiggaT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/907583#Comment_907583

    I used two meta perks (although Ruin is more of a required perk since not running it all but guarantees a brutal killer or worse result) and Sloppy Butcher, which is a great perk but I wouldn't call it meta on its own. Remember Me is decent and it was used only to guarantee an obsession. How does that equate to their entire team running the same tryhard build with the same meta perks with only one person having two different perks, that are also both meta...

    I was talking about ruin and bbq. And the mori makes it a 3v1 which tilts the scales back to about even. If your that worried about facing survivors with all meta perks. Run mera perks yourself.

  • @Kikki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/909599#Comment_909599

    I don't mean if the Game is going.I mean if the Exit Gates are opened.In Game of course it can be tactical.If the Killer weren't camping or tunneling why beeing toxic at the End?It creates more toxic Killers in my Opinion.

    That's not my problem

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910097#Comment_910097

    I was talking about ruin and bbq. And the mori makes it a 3v1 which tilts the scales back to about even. If your that worried about facing survivors with all meta perks. Run mera perks yourself.

    I know, I was too. Even if I did trade out Sloppy and Remember Me for Nurse's and/or PGTW or something, it wouldn't really matter. Killers can run all meta perks and they're helpless against an all-meta 4-man SWF, especially now that they've nerfed Nurse -- the only killer that was able to compete against SWF -- into the ground.

    Even if they were running all meta perks, I could probably win if they were solo players. But it's the fact that they were clearly an SWF group on voice comms (which is basically cheating) which frees up perk slots that would usually be occupied by situational awareness perks like Bond or Empathy and opens up a whole new world of meta that's not otherwise possible.

    I didn't lose to their perks, I lost because they were SWF. The ultimate tryhard meta perk builds were just the cherry on top of the $%#& sundae.

  • @HeroLives said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/907491#Comment_907491

    Knowing that killers also have strong perks, and being able to see that those were clearly no slugging and no tunneling perks that would of gave someone an advantage if only you were doing those two things makes me survivor biased? 👌

    No, you defending a sweaty SWF all running meta perks kind of points it out.

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/907491#Comment_907491

    How does running Meta perks automatically make you biased towards one side?

    I never said that... Running meta perks with SWF is almost a guaranteed win

  • @Helevetin_nopee said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/907507#Comment_907507

    No, you defending a sweaty SWF all running meta perks kind of points it out.

    I’m not defending them, just pointing out his playstyle had a huge effect on how the match went. Not tunneling and slugging and just bbq hook would of been much more enjoyable and they would of laughed at the end game screen like I do. I might get hit by unlucky DS maybe twice a match. But I wouldn’t get hit with borrowed or unbreakable

  • @HeroLives said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916753#Comment_916753

    I’m not defending them, just pointing out his playstyle had a huge effect on how the match went. Not tunneling and slugging and just bbq hook would of been much more enjoyable and they would of laughed at the end game screen like I do. I might get hit by unlucky DS maybe twice a match. But I wouldn’t get hit with borrowed or unbreakable

    Do you seriosly think that BT is only good for countering campers, and that DS counters tunneling? Lmao. Especially playing with a sweaty swf, DS is insanely hard to go against (They'll just take hits for others and completely mess around till the timer goes down). And also, the fact that they're all running the most tryhard combo (Ds and unbreakable) is... Well. If you wouldnt win with that kind of swf I'd be suprised

  • @Helevetin_nopee said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/907507#Comment_907507

    No, you defending a sweaty SWF all running meta perks kind of points it out.

    Guess I'm survivor biased then 🤔. They're using stuff that's in the game and using comms is explicitly allowed, it's scrub behavior to claim it makes them "sweaty" or whatever and no different to survivors whining about killers using strong add-ons or playing in a way they dislike.

    By all means discuss the strength of the perks themselves and all, but don't attack the players themselves by calling them "sweaty", "tryhard" or anything else with a similar meaning.

  • @oxygen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916753#Comment_916753

    Guess I'm survivor biased then 🤔. They're using stuff that's in the game and using comms is explicitly allowed, it's scrub behavior to claim it makes them "sweaty" or whatever and no different to survivors whining about killers using strong add-ons or playing in a way they dislike.

    By all means discuss the strength of the perks themselves and all, but don't attack the players themselves by calling them "sweaty", "tryhard" or anything else with a similar meaning.

    By "sweaty" and "tryhard" I mean playing with your friends that you can communicate with just to get the objectives (gens) done as fast as possible.

  • @Helevetin_nopee said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/907886#Comment_907886

    I never said that... Running meta perks with SWF is almost a guaranteed win

    Did you not say "You're clearly survivor biased, running D'S, DH, Adrenaline and BT.

  • That rank 5 died because they didn't get the memo. Sprint Burst and Adrenaline instead of Dead Hard and Unbreakable like the rest of the team SMH

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/916757#Comment_916757

    Did you not say "You're clearly survivor biased, running D'S, DH, Adrenaline and BT.

    Re-read that comment. No I didn't say you're automatically survivor based for using meta perks

1 2 ›