video toxic killer
Hello, where can I post a video of a toxic killer? who took the game hostage and my troll and said yes with his head for a long time, and not hook me just to waste my time, since it prevents disconnections now, I have to post the recordings, because I'm tired of it.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I would submit an official ticket, so long as you also filed an in-game report.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
How did he take the game hostage?
You want to report someone for slugging you? Good luck!
Where did it say they were slugged? I assumed they were bodyblocked and unable to move.
Please do not post recordings on the forum with regards to things like this, we have official protocol which is explained in this thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
IN GAME REPORTS ARE MANDATORY.
Also, please make sure what you're actually reporting is a reportable offence.
Thank you.
It could have been a body block, but I am just assuming they were slugged since he was likely the last person alive? ๐
If he was just blocking in a corner, I'd say that is greasy, but if it's a slug, or the end game timer was going, I would say suck it up and just ride out the timer. *Shrug
no, i want publish for proof .
Send the video to Support as Mandy told you, the forum is not the place to report people.
ok
This would be against our forum rules - and not something we appreciate on the forums.
the report unfortunately doesn't change anything: /, I fall back on toxic people, and it starts again. :/
???
:/