Which licenced character would you like to see in Dead By Daylight?
in Polls
I'll be coming up with names on what to call them but if you have any other characters in mind, select "other" and list them below.
Comments
I was gonna pick Alien...but then spotted Jason.
Alien AND Predator would be very nice to see and play in game ๐
Also their survivors would be Ripley and Dutch which would be cool as well
A L I E N
I was expecting a lot more support for Pennywise so I'm surprised to see there's this much traction for the Xenomorph (although take my "this much traction" statement with a grain of salt because it's really only four people who have voted at the time I write this)
After the Demogorgon's release I can see The Alien making it into the game, he'd probably walk sorta similar to the demogorgon but I have no idea what his power would be. The Oni and Hillbilly have really taken the spots for killers with increased Mobility so I can't say he'd scitter on all fours super fast as an ability otherwise that'd just be repetitive. The Pig / Demogorgon / Oni also have a lunge / ambush attack covered as well so he can't really have that either.
Which is why I'm voting for pennywise, there's so much you can do with a character like Pennywise similar to how there's so much you can do with a character like Freddy Krueger. I've seen ideas around the community about Pennywise setting up Red Balloons all over the map and that kind of thing and that seems really interesting
I just think Pennywise still has more potential than the rest of the roster here.
I agree with you mate, but I have to admit that sometimes it's really cool and fun playing as a character from a show or movie you like! :D
Speculating about a possible licensed killer and/or survivor is really fun as well
None, please more original killers/survivors.
Amen brodah
The next killer should be The Nun's and Pennywise's child.
Jack Torrance from Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining"
I voted but never actually put down what I wanted, oops. Anyways, I'd loose my mind if we got a Resident Evil chapter. My preferred Killer/Survivor combo would be Nemesis and Jill but I'd be happy with whatever.
O R I G I N A L
The Crooked Man
I prefer seeing original killers brought into the game because the creative team does such a damn fine job making them interesting. I love getting familiar faces and even though I chose this answer I'd still take an original over a licensed any day.
Pinhead would make a great killer, he'd fit right in!
I think I only knew two killers from your list, anyways,
I want a Nun killer.
or
Nemesis or Mr. X (Tyrant) from Resident Evil series.
or
A killer that can shapeshift into one of the survivors.
Alien + Ripley would be nice. But Predator might not fit in, he is way to overpowered with disc and speargun or it would look ridiculous when he gets no weapons at all, getting infinity looped by a dweet.
A Resident Evil chapter would be really cool too. Not sure if the entity would take biological weapons, so probably William G. would be the choice and as survivor I would like another double with Leon/Claire or Chris/Jill or simply Hank XD
Also regarding the killer playstyle, it would be great to have a killer that starts weak and grows stronger over time after 2 or 3 mutation steps. Might be a new idea, opposing the "now strong, now weak" switch of cooldown powers.
Aaaaand I would also love Pyramid Head, but think a matching playstyle to fit his appearance and feeling of the games would be probably boring or underpowered by design. Slow and lethal makes me think of Bubba. Don't know what we could expect of him on DbD
I voted for Pennywise because i think he could get interesting with his power and even more enjoyable to play him and to play against him.
a creepy shapeshifter that follows you and makes you levitate in his mori with its deadlights ... i would so love to see that
Would love to see 90s Tim Curry version though.
I thought Sega would have the rights to the xenomorph since they still seem interested in making alien games. I know it will probably never happen because it would be too hard to implement but Chucky would be amazing to see!
voted ju-on because I love the movie but spirit is already in the game so I feel like it would be another hillbilly/leather face situation.
Jason is coming in 2020!
(The lawsuit ends in june 2020)
Just as a heads up, Sega actually doesn't own the game rights to the Alien franchise anymore. Also, welcome to the forums. :)
The killer I would want would be the old lady from Dead Silence. The old woman is the one would controls the puppets. She also rips out your tongue so that's cool.
Alright it's opinion time.
The Grudge seems a bit too much like spirit in terms of looks, and what could the power be?
Alien just doesn't seem to fit for me, and it doesn't really work with the tail especially, as the tail would probably clip through a bunch of stuff too.
don't know the next 3 whoops
Pennywise seems cool, but a killer who changes forms seems hard, and what else is there? they did say he has a spot if he wants in though.
Jason is the last real classic killer that could work, and I firmly believe he has a power potential. also he's just neat.
Pyramid head also is a good choice tbh
She's up there on the list. Her name is Mary Shaw.
I want The phantom killer (The Town that dreaded sundown)