Why do archive challenges give you so little bp?
You get 25k for healing someone 10 times, repairing 10 gens or unhooking 15 survivors, while daily rituals give you more for less than the third of the challenge
Tagged:
Trusted
You get 25k for healing someone 10 times, repairing 10 gens or unhooking 15 survivors, while daily rituals give you more for less than the third of the challenge
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You would do that anyway, it's just a bonus for a "goalpost" of sorts.
I honestly think its fine, but I would wish they would give shards aswell
So little?
You realize that the BP from the Archive is, like, a new thing right? Like, before the Archive people didn't have something like this giving them bonus BP?
You literally get more than 1 million BP from tome 3.
*looks at dailies*
1 million bp isn't even that much though.
You get more in later levels
60k I think would have been pretty fair for tome 3.
You can literally level a character to like level 40 with that amount (if you play the bloodweb smart, that is) plus the BP added onto that you get throughout the games.
I know how to play the blood web. And with 222 levels worth of perks for survivors and 20 survivors, that's a tiny dent. And that doesn't even get into prestige.
Or killers.
It's a nice bonus, but completing them is moreso about getting those RFs, not the BPs.
Obviously not talking about dailies lol. Since the Archive is a new thing.
Though honestly, I totally forgot about them.🤫I said nothing, nothing at all was all you *walks away whistling*
It gives a shitload what are you talking about lol
The archives give fantastic bloodpoints! Those are in addition to dailies. I think completing the entire 3rd tier is worth something like 700,000 bloodpoints. That is nothing to scoff at.