I could see it. Although it wouldn't quite fit with his character, so I have my doubts that it'll ever be a thing. The Clown, at least, has the benefit of potentially taking up work as a mall Santa while he was on the run.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since yesterday was Krampus day, i am surprised they did not used that opportunity.
I was actually thinking Krampus should get his own chapter tbh
This would definitely be cool but I'd also like a full chapter.
I know that Oni is getting a new cosmetic on Christmas day but I'm not sure it's Krampus themed.
Maybe holding off on a skin in case they do a whole chapter?
I'd love a whole chapter, sad it still ain't a thing... Been waiting for it every Christmas since 3 years ago
I could see it. Although it wouldn't quite fit with his character, so I have my doubts that it'll ever be a thing. The Clown, at least, has the benefit of potentially taking up work as a mall Santa while he was on the run.
How could he be Krampus and Santa at the same time? That would be anarchy.
Someone hasn't watched santa slays
Oni are probably the best candidate for Krampus costume.
I believe the same