It's what I do, I've done it for so long that it's become a routine...
It makes people wonder if I have a life or not... but it actually doesn't take me more than 30 minutes to do that many, it can take more if I have some complicated questions.
@Fibijean keeps stealing some of them though, which I DON'T APPRECI- jk. Anyone can answer them if they so choose... I just answer a lot of them!
It's what I do, I've done it for so long that it's become a routine...
It makes people wonder if I have a life or not... but it actually doesn't take me more than 30 minutes to do that many, it can take more if I have some complicated questions.
@Fibijean keeps stealing some of them though, which I DON'T APPRECI- jk. Anyone can answer them if they so choose... I just answer a lot of them!
well, actually i stopped looking there for unanswered questions, since you are just always there, answering them immediately - in a very detailed way! xD
sometimes i wonder if you ever leave that subforum lol
well, actually i stopped looking there for unanswered questions, since you are just always there, answering them immediately - in a very detailed way! xD
sometimes i wonder if you ever leave that subforum lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
props.
@FireHazard is the wiki man! :)
@MegaGamer_01
It's what I do, I've done it for so long that it's become a routine...
It makes people wonder if I have a life or not... but it actually doesn't take me more than 30 minutes to do that many, it can take more if I have some complicated questions.
@Fibijean keeps stealing some of them though, which I DON'T APPRECI- jk. Anyone can answer them if they so choose... I just answer a lot of them!
We can thank @Elk for this image.
It's a IRL picture I swear... totally real...
Nice one wiki man! Congrats 😁.
I'd like to thank all my fellow Trusted members and my side-kick @Fibijean who's now called Wiki Lad...
(I'm joking btw Fibijean...please don't hurt me 😬)
You better be. That's Wiki Lass, thank you very much.
I found this on your facebook. :)
Not my secret identity!
I'm sorry, I have no choice but to wipe your memory now.
I know! I'm proud of this tbh...
ok
*After Memory Wipe*
@Elk
What secret Identity?
I thought the wiki man was Doc October?
Not anymore as I believe they were sadly banned :l
Is this a couple name?
(I’m joking, please don’t kill me @Fibijean and @FireHazard) xp
Noooo, we're both too busy pursuing the noble call of JUSTICE.
What if you cannot answer the call
Then I'll answer it :P
Someone has to right
That's strange considering Doc as far as I know is still the head admin for the DbD wiki.
well, actually i stopped looking there for unanswered questions, since you are just always there, answering them immediately - in a very detailed way! xD
sometimes i wonder if you ever leave that subforum lol
I do, I'm just sneaky...
I have a life... really... (No seriously I do...)
Am I allowed to post here if I'm not red
Why not? I don't see an issue with that.
Is joke :^)