Is This Justified?
Tunneling Hillbilly that abuses Tinkerer 2 bug - I play the game to have fun, and getting tunneled by a Tinkerer 2 abuser is not under what I classify as fun, so is my dc justified, what do you guys think?
Tunneling Hillbilly that abuses Tinkerer 2 bug - I play the game to have fun, and getting tunneled by a Tinkerer 2 abuser is not under what I classify as fun, so is my dc justified, what do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think that abusing any bug is fine. It's wasn't okay when survivors climbed on that rock in Autohaven Wreckers and it's not okay now. I'm don't blame you for disconnecting when someone is abusing a bug like that, but I don't think it was the best way to react. By disconnecting, you put the other survivors in an even worse place. It's not your obligation to do this, but I think it would've been better to stick around and help the others out the best you can. At the very least, try to get a few more bloodpoints instead of throwing them all away. It's not fun, but might as well get the most you can out of the match. I can understand why you disconnected, but it wasn't the best thing to do, in my opinion.
Appreciate the criticism, thanks. It's pretty annoying to deal with a tunneling Hillbilly in swamp with tinkerer 2 and ruin up, so I just decided to dc and move on to a different match, I guess I did f*** over my teammates.
oh, yeah. entirely justified. tunneling may be a necessity for killers (for those that wish to rank up) but seriously...leave me out of it. i play to enjoy myself, not be someone's trolling toy.
I got tunneled to death by a Myers a few matches ago, he had tombstone and I was dying light obsession, so I don't mind getting tunneled, but if you're tunneling me while abusing of Tinkerer 2 then there's no fun in playing that match.
That could be true, but highly doubtful. I guess I'll never know now :P
By now it's probably quite well known, 1 or 2 games ok but after that you're knowingly abusing it.
so are you DCing because he tunnels or because he uses a bug? because if its about the bug, why keep mentioning the tunneling.
if i was the killer abusing the bug i would probably understand why you DC i guess. i dunno.
but it could be he doesnt know about it, so from his point of you you're an ass? i dont know. so many possibilities.
And no dcig just because of tunneling is not justified
I don't use tinkerer, because I don't want to be accused of abusing a bug, when survivors cause it.
It wasn't just tunneling. It was the combination of the bug, tunneling, swamp map.
It triggers when you get a gen to 85% of completion, not when you leave a gen at 99%, so basically as soon as the first gen gets to 85% even if it pops the killer will have 0 terror radius for the rest of the match.
Survivors loved to abuse that ######### and even defended it. Now killers got a jumpscare glitch and suddenly it's not fun anymore.
Funny how that goes.
So the killer doesnt even do anything? How is this an exploit then?
You can hardly bann a killer for equiping the perk tinkerer 2 then, or did I understand you wrong?
I’m not saying everyone that uses it is doing it on purpose, some might not know it’s bugged, but there’s plenty that do know and abuse of it.
**Some survivors**
I never abused of any of those glitches and there’s probably more people out there that didn’t either, so I’m in my right to complain about someone abusing a bug that doesn’t let me know if the killer is near me or not.