BIG THANKS TO DEVS :)
I'VE SEEN THE NEW UPDATE AND GOD DAMN MAN IT'S REALLY A MASSIVE UPDATE . EVERYTHING IS JUST FANTASTIC IN IT'S OWN WAY . AND I'M HERE TO SAY BIG THANKS TO DBD DEVS , YOU HAVE DONE AMAZING AND I WANT TO SAY THAT PERSONALY I'M GONNA SUPPORT THIS GAME AS MUCH AS I CAN BECAUSE YOU SHOWED US THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THIS GAME !!! BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND MAY THE ENTITY REWARD YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING JOB 
HIPSTER LION
HIPSTER LION
Comments
Pretty good job so far. No, for real.
Super thrilled you liked it! Cheers to the years to come!
"pretty good job so far" in a good way this time xD
So refreshing to see these threads. Long live the new forum.
Anyway I'll just repeat it myself: really amazing job with this update.
Yeah, thank you devs. This update is indeed massive and very much worth the hype.
It's so good! Well done, devs!
Just about everything is fantastic about it.
Damn fine job.
This thread made my day
Thanks for being so awesome and positive, guys! We thrive on that stuff
Yeah the PTB does make the game run a lot smoother which is a huge plus I'll give ya that. But now it's time to see more balance fixes. Plus I really like the Clown but my boy Trapper is so weak and his trap placements glitch out. Any info on fixing that? @not_Queen
Balance fixes are the main goal for the mid chapter patch @CallMeRusty420 !
Trapper is getting a review of his power. As far as I know, we are currently testing trap regen and setting animation time reduction.
The official patch notes comes at the launch of the patch. @weirdkid5
This is why we make different patch notes for the PTB.
The Trapper changes are planned in the MID-CHAPTER PATCH which is later in the summer. There will also be a PTB for that patch!
Along with making the streams more interactive like Digital Extremes does, you guys have made some good steps forward for your future. I wont say you guys listened to me personally. But I do remember suggested a long time ago on the Steam forums for you guys to take notes from some of these other companies. Regardless, i'm glad that what I had hoped for the game is coming to fruition.
Sweet! I love Trapper and I have him loaded out to look so evil with the fullbloody body, Hallow's Eve Mask, and the new Hot Iron outlined blade in the PTB. He looks like a demon that took a human form and yet he is so bad right now it makes me sad
I feel the same way with Wraith. Using the new Wax Warlock head/cloak, w/ legacy weapon and body he looks so amazing... then I remember I'm still the Wraith :'(