Can some answer if it’s bannable

So I hate the basement glitch but Iv been losing some matches survivors sabo hooks around basement then camp the area it’s my only choices to slug or to take them to the basement which I don’t take to since I learned of the glitch because I don’t wanna out anyone through that and I feel like it’s bannable anyways so I slug them they get up get gens done escape

Comments

  • It is not bannable.

  • @CloakedDagger1 said:

    So I hate the basement glitch but Iv been losing some matches survivors sabo hooks around basement then camp the area it’s my only choices to slug or to take them to the basement which I don’t take to since I learned of the glitch because I don’t wanna out anyone through that and I feel like it’s bannable anyways so I slug them they get up get gens done escape

    I feel like if your only hook option is basement then its kinda their own fault if they get the glitch they basically asked for it imo.

  • Is it bannable? No

    Should it be? Not from yesterday, but if people are still doing it now (especially since the devs came out and said something about it), yes. It should.

  • IT's scummy and show how little the devs care as they knew it existed and still shipped the patch.

    Not bannable though

  • @Pulsar said:

    It is not bannable.

    Isn’t it an exploit though using something like that to your advantage knowing it blinds the survivors?

  • @CloakedDagger1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892125#Comment_892125

    Isn’t it an exploit though using something like that to your advantage knowing it blinds the survivors?

    Unless an official announcement is made, it isn't really bannable as most killers don't know about it. Their isn't any feedback to the killer that let's them know it happened. The tomes also have basement challenges, so someone might go for that without knowing about the bug.

  • @SupaSlay3r20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892139#Comment_892139

    Unless an official announcement is made, it isn't really bannable as most killers don't know about it. Their isn't any feedback to the killer that let's them know it happened. The tomes also have basement challenges, so someone might go for that without knowing about the bug.

    I get that but they did announce it today so more people know 🤷🏻‍♀️