SWF is horrible
please devs give us some way to not play against them. I'm to the point to where I'm just going to throw on a mori and tunnel every time I'm put against a SWF.
please devs give us some way to not play against them. I'm to the point to where I'm just going to throw on a mori and tunnel every time I'm put against a SWF.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
GitGud.
Or you could improve. There's also lobby dodging which I think is unintended and discouraged. Play how you want as long as you have fun is what I guess devs would tell you.
Exactly how survivors feel against some killers.
Well put.
Learn what you can from the match and move on. You're not meant to win every match.
Haha "look at me in not capable of giving helpfull feedback so I say gitgud 🤡🤡"
And themselves, given what's going on in the Rank Bug thread.
The irony is palpable.