If you couldn't run NOED
First I am not saying they will get rid of NOED, nor do I think they should, but if you couldn't use NOED, what would you replace it with?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Save the best for last
Same, especially with freddy it is brutal.
But without remember me
A different Killer.
I don't use it anyway.
I've found for Freddy for me personally running Remember is 9 times out ten better.
Ruin, because its the only coutner left to genrushing, you just gotta hope that they dont spawn next to your totem
Depends on the killer. I currently play Hag/Pig and farm/do dailies with everyone else. The only difference between them is Monitor & Abuse/NOED, respectively. It's not needed for Hag, but Pig relies on it.
The same thing I've been using. I've used NOED a few times but it's just a cheesey perk. If you feel like you need this as a killer you should probably consider you might not be as good a killer as you think.
Yes exactly this. Remember Me is great on a lot of killers, it's so underrated. I've won games, with obsession still alive, purely because they failed to open one or both gates. if obs is dead when gates are powered then you could definitely get the rest if the gates are close enough.
I call bullshit. Pig has RBT which is used properly can help with your endgame. Saying a killer needs NOED is like saying survivors need DS. No only the bad ones do.
Ditto.
I find Remember me far more useful.
Though I've used it less lately, as I've been experimenting with the better Tracking perks.
Yanno whats better than NOED?
Ending the game before the last Gen is done. :pirate:
Running NOED in 2018, kek.
But seriously, i wouldn't have to replace it, i generally don't like running late-game-only Perks.
Your traps aren't for securing the endgame; they're for pushing the attrition forward in your favor.
Remember Me. good perk.
Only killers I run NOED on is Wraith / Freddy and occasionally Leatherface but most of the time I only equip it when I see multiple tool boxes. If I had to pick something over NOED it would either be something to stall for more time or Dying Light and tunnel / Mori obsession. Although Make Your Choice is a good perk to replace it with because after that first hook you can easily snowball with it by finding the survivor unhooking people. Also note I only did that when BNP could 100% gens. Now I'm not even worried about that so I don't bother with NOED at all.
Although in general I don't use it because I only play Myers, Huntress and lately Clown.
I use it on Myers xD I am a good killer but since survivors know how to pallet loop at rank 1 and gens fly by like there's no tomorrow and NO ONE expects it hahaha. That's the funniest part. It nice when survivors stay in the game while Noed is one with BloodWarden