The change
It means no more finding survivors for free. Ergo nerf. Ability will be on cooldown. Ergo nerf.
It means no more finding survivors for free. Ergo nerf. Ability will be on cooldown. Ergo nerf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wat.
An upcoming change.
Some unintentionally released info
We won't know until it actually comes out, so let's wait until thing's are known.
If you read it, you know it takes away the passive ability affect.
You've seen all the details we have seen..we know enough that this is either promising or a major gimmick..it all depends on whether the swap still exists
I have read it, and it really doesn't say anything except what it does, not what passive it has.
Exactly..the passive is no longer there
doesn't mean it is removed though.
I am pretty positive it does.
The reaction to adding a cooldown to Nurse's power was negative. Cooldowns are not fun. One of the things older killers have going for them is that they don't have cooldowns, so of course let's take that away from them. -_-
One of the nifty things about Doctor is his passive ability. My friend enjoys playing Doctor specifically because of the passive. So, this change will have to be amazing to not just cause severe disappointment.
My faith in this is pretty much non existent.
Oh the doctor changes. They really like to throw CDs on everything do they?
"Surge" meta...
It literally takes away his entire playstyle in favor of a new one..question is...how much are they giving back to him after taking his early and late game tools
Not enough, as usual. His main strength is gone. At least hes slightly more useful then Legion I guess?
Ditto. I have expressed my lack of hope elsewhere in the forums, as well.
Such a good question, especially when BHVR seems better at over-nerfing than actually balancing.
Over-nerfing killers, and quickly at that. While they take time and consideration to nerf survivors. Sometimes they do it quicker like with Mettle of Man, but that was still longer then the thought on this Legion nerf, and taking away the only build that might have made them useful immediately after PTB.
It doesn't sound quite as bad as Legion, but it does sound like he will be weaker.
Yeah, I recently P3'd him, too. I wanted to have a build for when I see 4 Blendettes with toolboxes in my lobby. I only wish The Game map offering was more common, but he can spread love on other maps, too, just not as effortlessly.
I'm going to be extremely annoyed if they mess that up.
I would, sadly, prepare to be annoyed... :(