This has been on the store for quite a long time now. Why is it just now being brought up? I'm sure a lot of people have been swayed by those lovely David abs but it's their money, they may spend it how they please~
These pillows shall not sway me though. Not my cup o' tea.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i expected this
This has to be a joke and then you actually find out it's true.
Wow.
I wonder how many they have sold.....
This has been on the store for quite a long time now. Why is it just now being brought up? I'm sure a lot of people have been swayed by those lovely David abs but it's their money, they may spend it how they please~
These pillows shall not sway me though. Not my cup o' tea.
Not even joking, the David King body pillow was the first item to completely sell out in the new store.
what we need is a dweet body pillow
and I thought Shirtless 'take my money' David'ers were just all talk....
Hag, Oni, Hillbilly, and Plague body pillows when?
If you wanna see something sell out release a front and back body pillow of jane 😂
Wishlist:
Meg Thomas Sporty Bob OP Wig
Fully operational Pig Head Trap Device
Cannibal branded BBQ rub.
CD of Kate Denson Greatest Hits including 'Dance with Me' and 'Windows of Opportunity'
Demogorgon body pillow when?
I'm not surprised tbh with how many people want Shritless Myers.
Anything for the bag.
Provide a Speedo David and Dwight body pillow and you’ll quadruple the sales.
I was looking at the shop, and the survivor perk hoodie needs to include Jane!! She's my main and I will only get one if you make hers available >:(
Deluxe Sized Clown Body pillow when?
That's a whole bed
The Oni would make a horny mug.
Is there a Kate Denson one?
Really?
Even this?
I hope they use the money to fix the game
I uhhh, actually hate knowing this
That can mean so many things
i bet a shirtless Myers body pillow would sell even better (:
Behaviour: Let's sell a funny meme item for the giggles. If people don't like it they just don't have to buy it.
"That Guy": REEEEEEEEEEE ######### MEMES RUINING MY STORE ######### DEVS SHOULD STOP MAKING BODY PILLOWS AND BALANCE THE GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEE
The development team and the merch store people aren't the same people, you know. 😉