Has anybody managed to complete Tome 3 before the changes?

Just wondering. Only challenges I have left are "Obsessive" and "Iridescent Age". Got a few of them done in farming matches, mainly ones like "No One Escapes the Endgame" and "Last Minute Hero". The rest just required a lot of grinding. I've been playing survivor nonstop for the last few days, and I couldn't be more glad to be back in the saddle as killer. Hopefully Tome 4 is a lot less grindy and luck/farming reliant.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Just wondering. Only challenges I have left are "Obsessive" and "Iridescent Age". Got a few of them done in farming matches, mainly ones like "No One Escapes the Endgame" and "Last Minute Hero". The rest just required a lot of grinding. I've been playing survivor nonstop for the last few days, and I couldn't be more glad to be back in the saddle as killer. Hopefully Tome 4 is a lot less grindy and luck/farming reliant.

    got it last night,took a ######### ton of grinding and playing tho

  • So, I was one of the people a bit taken aback by these challenges (though mainly because of what they were instantly doing to the community).

    I've gotten to the epilogue but still have 3 challenges left: blind killer while they're holding someone, unhook 2 survivors during EGC, and hook 2 during the EGC.

  • I only have about 5 challenges remaining. Although they are behind unclaimed challenges as I am waiting for the DLC to drop for me to be able to level up Yui a lot more faster ^^

  • Dang, you kids must have a lot of time on your hands...

    I'm barely 5 challenges in! ๐Ÿ˜”

  • i finished it yesterday. the survivor challenges are easy with swf. im also lvl 69 in the tome btw.

  • I literally only completed the first survivor challenge since the next one is get 2 safe unhooks at egc and I don't want to play killer right now.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Dang, you kids must have a lot of time on your hands...

    I'm barely 5 challenges in! ๐Ÿ˜”

    Thanksgiving break is a blessing.

  • Finished last night too... lots of grinding and some help from people I was playing against.

  • @Azgard12 said:

    So, I was one of the people a bit taken aback by these challenges (though mainly because of what they were instantly doing to the community).

    I've gotten to the epilogue but still have 3 challenges left: blind killer while they're holding someone, unhook 2 survivors during EGC, and hook 2 during the EGC.

    I was in the same boat, but they didn't turn out too bad with a bit of grinding. Managed to get the Sacrifice 2 during EGC because of the timer running out.

  • I'm on Iridescent Age right now.

    I'm not bored with the game, but the fact that it's bugged also bugs my brain to become quickly bored.

    Got 3 Iridescents last match and then seeing it go up by only 1 is not a great motivation.

  • @arslaN said:

    I literally only completed the first survivor challenge since the next one is get 2 safe unhooks at egc and I don't want to play killer right now.

    Yeah, I ended up working backwards through the Tome, doing all the Killer challenges before going back for survivor challenges. Escape 10 Trials and Unhook 25 survivors definitely took some time.

  • image.png

    I did all of them. Except for "last minute hero" they were all doable without farming.

    I hate all these grindy challenges though and I hope they will be replaced with something more interesting in future tomes.

    My "favorites":

    • Fully deplete 8 keys for 30k bloodpoints. Broken key costs 5k, addon for aura reading costs 4k. 8 * 9k = 72k bloodpoints... It's just waste of time and bloodpoints. Not to mention that my P3-50 Kate with all perks had only 4 broken keys, so they seem to be pretty rare.
    • 25 safe unhooks. I spent more time on this challenge than on ALL killer challenges together. Again, just 30k bloodpoints reward.
  • I only have two challenges left, Iโ€™m pretty sure Iโ€™ll finish before they get updated.

  • @anonymous31337 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/887/89P20A8W522U.png

    I did all of them. Except for "last minute hero" they were all doable without farming.

    I hate all these grindy challenges though and I hope they will be replaced with something more interesting in future tomes.

    My "favorites":

    • Fully deplete 8 keys for 30k bloodpoints. Broken key costs 5k, addon for aura reading costs 4k. 8 * 9k = 72k bloodpoints... It's just waste of time and bloodpoints. Not to mention that my P3-50 Kate with all perks had only 4 broken keys, so they seem to be pretty rare.
    • 25 safe unhooks. I spent more time on this challenge than on ALL killer challenges together. Again, just 30k bloodpoints reward.

    I probably spent the most time on Escape 10 Trials, simply because I suck at survivor :P

    Iridescent Age will take a while due to it being bugged.

  • All the killer ones are done including Iridescent Age. I didn't want to touch the survivor ones just in case they ######### up the changes.