Freddy

He has counterplay, he is super fun, he is vulnerable to gen rush, he has the ability to stomp if played correctly, he can be looped.


Leave him be.

Comments

  • How to pressure gens as most killers: Slug, hook, injure survivors, etc etc

    How to pressure gens as Freddy: Equip 2 add-ons

  • @WickedMilk03 said:

    He has counterplay, he is super fun, he is vulnerable to gen rush, he has the ability to stomp if played correctly, he can be looped.

    Leave him be.

    Absolutely not. Freddy is easily toxic, and no fun to play against given certain killer play styles.

  • @tonycuup7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108381/freddy

    Absolutely not. Freddy is easily toxic, and no fun to play against given certain killer play styles.

    every killer is like that

  • @Apple2o said:

    How to pressure gens as most killers: Slug, hook, injure survivors, etc etc

    How to pressure gens as Freddy: Equip 2 add-ons

    Do you like going against ruin every game? Then i suggest you side for strong killers. I have used god add ons as freddy plenty of times and get my ass gen rushed. I have a theory about survivors. I have noticed that I work more on gens when versing stronger killers and when i play stronger killers, survivors work more.

  • I am referring to his powers, not tunneling or camping which is universal. Dream snares screw chases, dream pallets ultimately are devastating to a normal chase because you waste time dropping the pallet when most of the time it will end up being fake.

    And my god, he did not need the ability to teleport to generators. There are so many things wrong with that.

  • @tonycuup7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877587#Comment_877587

    I am referring to his powers, not tunneling or camping which is universal. Dream snares screw chases, dream pallets ultimately are devastating to a normal chase because you waste time dropping the pallet when most of the time it will end up being fake.

    And my god, he did not need the ability to teleport to generators. There are so many things wrong with that.

    Oh no, an 8 second teleport that gives all the warning in the world it's being used, what ever will we do?

    Freddy is manageable once you learn how to use him and don't DC every match against him cause you "Don't want to deal with it."

    @ChainsawCharlie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877597#Comment_877597

    You just listed his entire kit...

    So basically he should just be an M1 killer with a useless power like Legion is right now? Please see yourself out, sir.

    *Cries in Legion main*

    But really alot of lower Tier Killers need to be buffed so they will get used at higher ranks.

    I don't give a darn what the stats say, even Peanits said to not draw conclusions from them. On top of that anything from 51% to 74% is 2 kills and that depips you at Red Ranks.

  • @tonycuup7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877587#Comment_877587

    I am referring to his powers, not tunneling or camping which is universal. Dream snares screw chases, dream pallets ultimately are devastating to a normal chase because you waste time dropping the pallet when most of the time it will end up being fake.

    And my god, he did not need the ability to teleport to generators. There are so many things wrong with that.

    Hey, hey.

    I'm a Freddy main. And even with all of that I can still be demolished if the survivor team is good enough. And I wholeheartedly acknowledge them being more skilled than me.

    When I play Freddy, I don't feel like the killer is holding me back. I feel like I am holding me back. That I am not good enough if I go up against skilled survivors.

    If you think he is unbalanced or has no counterplay, then you will hate going against any killers in Red Ranks.

  • @tonycuup7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877587#Comment_877587

    I am referring to his powers, not tunneling or camping which is universal. Dream snares screw chases, dream pallets ultimately are devastating to a normal chase because you waste time dropping the pallet when most of the time it will end up being fake.

    And my god, he did not need the ability to teleport to generators. There are so many things wrong with that.

    He didn't need oblivious. Both sides considered freddy a frustrating killer to play as and against before he got his power rework. I doubt the dev will change him now.

  • @tonycuup7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877587#Comment_877587

    I am referring to his powers, not tunneling or camping which is universal. Dream snares screw chases, dream pallets ultimately are devastating to a normal chase because you waste time dropping the pallet when most of the time it will end up being fake.

    And my god, he did not need the ability to teleport to generators. There are so many things wrong with that.

    Thats the same as me saying survivors shouldnt be able to heal. A killer needs to be able to end a chase. As survivor you have to strategically run in circles. Killers need to be able to end that. 1 dead hard can turn a 30 second chase into a 3 minute one. Please be unbias or leave.

  • freddys slowdown addons still need a nerf. its called forever freddy for a reason cause there is no way you get the gens done

  • @tonycuup7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108381/freddy

    Absolutely not. Freddy is easily toxic, and no fun to play against given certain killer play styles.

    Sounds like it could be reversed with certain survivors as well.

  • Nope, he's standing in front of the chopping block in a row with GF and Huntress. Maybe even Billy.

  • Are folks REALLY trying to have Freddy nerfed? Why?

  • @DocFabron said:

    Are folks REALLY trying to have Freddy nerfed? Why?

    They want a easy time and easy game of bullying killers. Survivors get it easy and they want killers to struggle even more.

  • @dragobv said:

    freddys slowdown addons still need a nerf. its called forever freddy for a reason cause there is no way you get the gens done

    It's called forever freddy because people want to make something dumb sound legitimate

  • Change BT on Freddy. That doesn’t make him or break him.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878776#Comment_878776

    They want a easy time and easy game of bullying killers. Survivors get it easy and they want killers to struggle even more.

    @Liruliniel I hope BHVR doesn’t have any plans on changing Freddy. He’s perfect as is right now, and one of my favorite killers to play.

  • Lol people seriously dont actually run the numbers to see how silly their complaints vs some killers are

  • @DocFabron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878780#Comment_878780

    @Liruliniel I hope BHVR doesn’t have any plans on changing Freddy. He’s perfect as is right now, and one of my favorite killers to play.

    No idea honestly they usually seem to cave to survivors anyways. So I wouldn't be surprised if they end up doing this.

  • I agree. Freddy is fine as he is. Spirit and Nurse got their nerfs. Maybe now we should focus on getting killers buffed so there's more killers getting used:)