What do you main and why? Please be honest

Comments

  • Well I misclicked already, I meant the bottom for myself

  • I have loads of friends that play survivor and it's what I find most enjoyable. I definately play killer, but I'm kinda in and out with how much I play on that side. Depends on my mood tbh

  • If I want a challenge or to have fun (or more bloodpoints) I play Killer, if I don't want to tryhard that much and have fun I play Survivor.

  • I'll play solo survivor sometimes but I generally enjoy playing with a friend. If I'm bored of survivor then I'll play Killer :P

    Edit: My vote is a combination of the last two choices :)

  • I play killer occasionally for challenges and such, and I have fun with it, but survivor is my favourite because I enjoy stealth and cooperation.

  • When playing just for fun, I main killers. I find it hard to be a survivor cause I cant really look and I don't get as much satisfaction out of it. Friends can make being a survivor fun due to banter, I always seem to get hate messages when playing survivor.

  • I usually dislike playing Solo Survivor, so I only play when friends are on.

  • Use to play only killer then around end of year 1 I started playing a ton of survivor. Now I play both but I still prefer the role of killer because potato teammates can be far to common.

    Current killer I "main" is Hag.

    Current survivor I "main" is Feng because she has ALL the perks unlocked. Working on getting Claudette all the perk and she is getting close.

  • At the beginning I only played a survivor (without friends) I thought that playing as a killer was difficult and I was afraid of losing.

    Now I know that if I lose how killer is "and what does it matter?" and I continue with the next game :)

  • I only play killer for challenges. I really love survivor because stealth, co-op and design/lore.

  • However I still think being Killer can be a bit stressful cause if you mess up, no one can make up for your mistakes except you. You may have bad luck at some survivor matches but at least there's a team backing you up, specially if it's with friends.

  • i just dont find the survivor gameplay to be very appealing to me tbh.

    that said, i wouldnt really call myself a bad survivor eigther. like, i escape most of the time, though i just dont enjoy it that much.

    i guess thats mostly due to me playing solo survivor and therefore having to rely on random team mates whic hsometimes can be... difficult to say the least.

  • I play both roles but I am more of a survivor. The reason? It's easier to find a match.

  • well there's no "I like money" option so this was the next best thing

  • I like to play Legion. Gives me a bare minimum of mobility and some information. Other than that, I just need to outplay the survivors hard in order to win.

  • ...but other players' behaviour can spoil the experience, sadly.

  • I prefer killer because I hate playing survivor. I can only stand it if Im with friends...

    And my main killers are Legion and Freddy. They're really good with information and dealing with loops if you know how. They also can apply pressure easily too.

  • I like both sides but I think I'm more of a survivor player as I enjoy it a lot more than killer.

    I still like killer and I'd play it a lot more if it wasn't for all the toxic survivors that make me not want to touch killer ever again.

  • @drunky26 said:

    I like both sides but I think I'm more of a survivor player as I enjoy it a lot more than killer.

    I still like killer and I'd play it a lot more if it wasn't for all the toxic survivors that make me not want to touch killer ever again.

    I get what you mean, too much

  • I enjoy playing both sides but I'd be a lier if I didn't say playing Killer is far more stressful for me then playing Survivor.

  • None, because I play both but when I get mad when I’m playing killer/survivor I switch to the opposite role

  • @Toxic_Plag said:

    None, because I play both but when I get mad when I’m playing killer/survivor I switch to the opposite role

    Then click the both sides option I gave?

  • It depends. If there are no friends playing rn , I'm playin Killer.

    However if I'm playing with friends, I'm playing Survivor.

    But I actually prefer to play as the killer .

  • @inthelive said:

    It depends. If there are no friends playing rn , I'm playin Killer.

    However if I'm playing with friends, I'm playing Survivor.

    But I actually prefer to play as the killer .

    I did put an option for depends if friends are on :)

  • Both sides have their pros and cons and when I'm burned out from one, I'll play the other.

  • I play killer once in a while but it’s so crazy easy. I end up memeing with the last player just to have fun and extend the game time.


    survivor is much more difficult with a crazy learning curve. I like the challenge in fair games but most have been so toxic it’s been a drag.

  • I play both but prefer survivor.

  • In theory killer. Its more interactive, and interesting. In practise, its also very stressful, though, so I am quite often switching to survivors for easy games.

  • I usually play killer when I'm alone and survivor when my friends are on.