How many games in a row without any unhooks?

I've been playing tonight for about two hours and haven't been able to get a single one. What's everyone's record?

Comments

  • Yeah I'm not even playing the first week of new tombs

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    Yeah I'm not even playing the first week of new tombs

    I was at 22 when the night began so I figured I'd get at least that one done just through normal play but nope.

  • Well I'm doing the 10 escapes challenge.

    I'm at one after about 3 hours today because EVERYBODY is farming the ######### out of each other, and every killer is spamming basement hooks and #########.

    I just want to play the goddamn game but these challenges have turned it into a suicidal ball of toxic players all out to kill each other faster than the killer can.


  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I've been playing tonight for about two hours and haven't been able to get a single one. What's everyone's record?

    Took me 4 hours, roughly below 2 unhooks on average per game it also bugs for some reason.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I've been playing tonight for about two hours and haven't been able to get a single one. What's everyone's record?

    Just got mine done a bit ago but it took a lot of games. I had a string of campers because of Thanksgiving though I assume and I don't have BT/ like to try my best to play normally with challenges.

    Got so many campers this one game I literally DCed when he kept hiding as Ghostface and slapping people off the person and then going back to guard them. I was so tired of all the campers I just dced. That game wasn't going anywhere anyways so I didn't feel like dealing with some dickhead. Today I had better luck. I did have 2 farmers yesterday though so that helped with my unhooks. If i didn't then who knows how many unhooks I'd be at rn.

    And yay now the only other one I can do is unhook 2 people during the EGC. Oh how easy is that gonna be solo. Sure there's a lot of NOED right now but usually only one person gets hooked during EGC and when 2 do, one person doesn't get both unhooks. I hate how luck based these are. Gotta get the gates open before at least 2 people die, then gotta have both of them hooked and be the only one to unhook them. Sounds like a unicorn game.

  • It's taking me more than half an hour to get a game with just slow times on top of dodges. The game is just unplayable for me lately. Not only does it take forever but the games are miserable with everyone acting different for challenges. This tome is ruining the game for me.

    Not one unhook in more than three hours but to be fair, probably half of that is waiting to find a game.

  • @akbays35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108140/how-many-games-in-a-row-without-any-unhooks

    Took me 4 hours, roughly below 2 unhooks on average per game it also bugs for some reason.

    I'm insanely jealous you're able to get that many games, to be honest. Currently 11 minutes into looking for a game and still waiting...

    I'll just start playing like everyone else and do nothing but unhooks.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/875448#Comment_875448

    I'm insanely jealous you're able to get that many games, to be honest. Currently 11 minutes into looking for a game and still waiting...

    I'll just start playing like everyone else and do nothing but unhooks.

    image.png

    honestly if you're not to far into it, do the killer side first the survivor side is completely not worth it right now.

  • Got #24 but the killer DC'ed so I didn't get credit.

  • @akbays35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/875478#Comment_875478

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/258/EN91EX4V3Z6M.png

    honestly if you're not to far into it, do the killer side first the survivor side is completely not worth it right now.

    I'm at 23.


    But after more than four hours, I got one! Then the killer proceeded to slug everyone at four gens! What fun.

  • @akbays35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/875478#Comment_875478

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/258/EN91EX4V3Z6M.png

    honestly if you're not to far into it, do the killer side first the survivor side is completely not worth it right now.

    Yeah, I did the killer path, first. Now I can work backwards from the epilogue node, which is way better than dealing with the "2 unhooks during the EGC" or the broken iri emblem challenges.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/875480#Comment_875480

    Yeah, I did the killer path, first. Now I can work backwards from the epilogue node, which is way better than dealing with the "2 unhooks during the EGC" or the broken iri emblem challenges.

    I've gotten more than half done and I feel like the devs should reward people who actually completed the challenges and did work arounds. I just got Obsessive done and had to experience the most sweatiest survivors I've ever seen. I've never been so glad to have NOED and Bloodlust dealing with body blocking survivors at an exit gate when I need to mori someone.