Iβm sick at home and canβt partake in my familyβs Thanksgiving festivities. Please make feel better by posting funny DBD memes in this thread π I appreciate it.
Iβm sick at home and canβt partake in my familyβs Thanksgiving festivities. Please make feel better by posting funny DBD memes in this thread π I appreciate it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Found this one on reddit and ended up saving it. Fits with the current rift frustrations xD
Lmao, I haven't played since they added the rift. I honestly believe this is a current issue. π
Edit: thank you for the post btw π
Im sorry you dont feel good. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
Oh no problem. I hope you feel better
A happy Thanksgiving to you my friend
Thank you so much π
Thank you so much. Jeff is Jesus.
Happy Thanksgiving π
xD!!!
@Unicorn Sorry I don't have memes, but just wanted to say sorry that you are sick and that I hope you feel better soon.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who's celebrating it today.
No memes at hand, but get well soon and happy thanksgiving! <3
Hope you feel better!
Hope you feel better soon! <3π¦
You're so sweet. Thank you Mandy & Happy Thanksgiving π
Thank you! π Happy Thanksgiving.
xD I love that picture. Thank you very much! π
Lol the Thanos and Trapper meme xD
Thank you! π