Who would you like to see as the next killer in Dead By Daylight
Who would you choose? And why?
Who would you choose? And why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love to have candyman in the game, but if not, I would like a new original character!
Pyramidhead
GIVE ME ORIGINAL OR GIVE ME DEATH!
Honestly I feel like Jeepers Creepers would be an awesome fit into this game. He is underrated in my opinion.
The Miner from My Bloody Valentine, with the Hanniger Mine as a new map!
C'mon BHVR, a great Canadian company paying homage to a great Canadian slasher!
as for who I'd like to see, Jason
As for who's most reasonable that I would like to see, Pinhead
While i would like an original killer next chapter as we got 2 licensed chapters in a row + Ash, I'd like to see Jack Torrance as a killer eventually
It's impossible. The Devs aren't going to support a pedophile.
Jack Torrance from The Shining
Revisit Evil dead and bring in one of the Demons, with the cabin as the map.
I am so done with licence characters xD Original Killers are SOOO much cooler and better.
I honestly can't decide so I'll just leave a few of my hopes for licensed characters below.
Pinhead would be a very interesting killer and I'd like to see what the devs would do for him.
I want Slender man for some odd reason I just like how creepy the concept is.
Attention developers! I'd like to see:
Pennywise
Candyman
Pumpkinhead
Slenderman
Werewolf
Girl from the Ring
Slenderman would be an awesome addition.