Pure BS...Tome 3
Once again this game had shown that it does not give a damn for its everyday player. Here's some bullshit archive accomplishments, ######### off.
Once again this game had shown that it does not give a damn for its everyday player. Here's some bullshit archive accomplishments, ######### off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hahaha 👍
It’s also bs when the queue times for survivors on console are complete garbage.
Can I ask What's so bad about the archives? You just kinda complained about it but didn't explain why it's bad.
Yeah, it takes atleast 3 minutes to find a match for me.
I'm glad that I'm not having to wait 10+ minutes to get into a match as killer anymore.
Tome 3 is so much fun, have been going at Last Minute Hero for about 4 hours now my RNG is great :D
This is the only one i feel i will have a big problem with finishing. All the killer ones are pretty meh survivor ones get frustrating especially the "master" ones.
took me 4 hours just to get the unhook one, I'm gonna skip most of the survivor ones and just work through the killer branch. Each one on killer is taking a few matches or some grind.
Yeah, most killer challenges are just grindy or a little hard....but the survivors challenges are just.....like...something you can do once in a blue moon
I'm not gonna do the endgame unhooks a complete waste of time and not worth frustration for such a piss poor reward