For anyone saving up Bloodpoints for the Oni.

I have just started tome 3 and have found a nice way of saving points for oni while also completing the whole tome. I like saving up 1,000,000 bloodpoints for the next chapter and try to save dailys also.

sketch-1574878741672.jpg

Complete all the challenges along the line and take your rewards. The challenges circled in yellow can be completed but you shouldn't collect your reward.

Once Oni comes out then you can collect these to earn an extra 400,000 bloodpoints.

Comments

  • Cool idea, thanks. That’s if I’m able to finish those challenges by next week lol

  • I'm sitting on a mill right now, good info about the challenges 👍.

  • I had no idea you could complete challenges and wait to accept the reward.

    TYSM

  • @Spirez said:

    Cool idea, thanks. That’s if I’m able to finish those challenges by next week lol

    Gotta believe mate. I believe you can do it before then.

    @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    I'm sitting on a mill right now, good info about the challenges 👍.

    No problem man. Just noticed this and thought it would be a good idea.

    @Jesya said:

    I had no idea you could complete challenges and wait to accept the reward.

    TYSM

    I didn't realise this on week 2 otherwise I would have done it then. Wanted to let people know before they start doing the wrong paths.

  • soo can I halfway complete a challenge chose another then go back to it and pick up my progress? That would be fantastic.

  • @Jesya said:

    soo can I halfway complete a challenge chose another then go back to it and pick up my progress? That would be fantastic.

    Yes, you can. I forget to collect rewards quite often, and I switch up challenges based on my role. Can confirm.

  • @Jesya said:

    soo can I halfway complete a challenge chose another then go back to it and pick up my progress? That would be fantastic.

    I'm near certain you can if you want. I think I did that during tome 2 with the unhooking challenge.

    The way I did it above was to complete every challenge but only accept the reward on certain challenges

  • Sorry for bumping this. Just want more people to see this before they get deep into the archives

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I have just started tome 3 and have found a nice way of saving points for oni while also completing the whole tome. I like saving up 1,000,000 bloodpoints for the next chapter and try to save dailys also.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/394/JC3WUFTZM4KN.jpg

    Complete all the challenges along the line and take your rewards. The challenges circled in yellow can be completed but you shouldn't collect your reward.

    Once Oni comes out then you can collect these to earn an extra 400,000 bloodpoints.

    I thought you had a picture of an Xbox kinect on the top left but it was just a scribble you made, also nice idea, might try it myself.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107781/for-anyone-saving-up-bloodpoints-for-oni

    I thought you had a picture of an Xbox kinect on the top left but it was just a scribble you made, also nice idea, might try it myself.

    Just had to hide the name of someone who texted me. You can change the order slightly to suit your preference but I just did this path since it suited me best.

    The only ones that can't change are the four circles ones on the far left. That whole side basically has to stay the same.

  • Oooooh yeah I totally forgot you can do this.

    thx bby ily

  • Pretty sure oni comes out before part 4. You don't need to pick the last one on the center

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Pretty sure oni comes out before part 4. You don't need to pick the last one on the center

    Yea that's true. I wanted to get the charm at the end as well as the other points but you can leave that out

  • @MongByeolBuddies said:

    Thank you

    It's no problem mate. You can change the last few challenges to suit your preference

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    Oooooh yeah I totally forgot you can do this.

    thx bby ily

    That's ok lad lol hopefully they don't patch this out or something. You never know what they are thinking 👀

    Just wanted to let people know before they got too far into the rift

  • Last time I swear. Even if only one more person finds this helpful then I'm happy

  • Nice idea, we can save up to 450k bloodpoints in the tome... I can't because already collected the top one but 400k is good enough.

  • @asergioam said:

    Nice idea, we can save up to 450k bloodpoints in the tome... I can't because already collected the top one but 400k is good enough.

    I think it's actually 400k you save off my diagram but you could just not complete the last one before the epilogue and that's an extra 50k.

    The iridescent challenge is taking me forever because of killers rage quitting and the glitch. One killer was texting me after laughing about how he made me lose my points lol

  • Hey, thanks for this. I'm holding as many as possible! :)

    And a subtle bump for you!

  • I would be saving BP if I wasn't so downed from the whole Rift and challenge grind. It has really murdered much of my interest in the game.

    Eh, whatever. Oni's due for a nerf on release anyway. Its a tradition at this point.

  • @se05239 said:

    I would be saving BP if I wasn't so downed from the whole Rift and challenge grind. It has really murdered much of my interest in the game.

    Eh, whatever. Oni's due for a nerf on release anyway. Its a tradition at this point.

    Yea the grind does feel like a bit much but I'm tier 42 so it's going ok for me

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/873958#Comment_873958

    Yea the grind does feel like a bit much but I'm tier 42 so it's going ok for me

    Only at 21 or something. I don't play enough. That said, I've played far more than 21 hours since the release of the Rift so the whole "an hour per day" garbage the developers pulled is a lie.


  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/873759#Comment_873759

    I think it's actually 400k you save off my diagram but you could just not complete the last one before the epilogue and that's an extra 50k.

    The iridescent challenge is taking me forever because of killers rage quitting and the glitch. One killer was texting me after laughing about how he made me lose my points lol

    Yes, your diagram is 400k. To save the maximum would be not doing the middle one that's why I counted 450k. In my case I can't because I already collected the top right one. But I'll save up the remaining 400k so thanks for the tip :)

  • I'm one of those few people who like the learning curve and plays the new killers from scratch 0 BP saved.

    Untitled Image

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I'm one of those few people who like the learning curve and plays the new killers from scratch 0 BP saved.

    https://media2.giphy.com/media/WpsW4Khq2KKB6SDxEb/giphy.gif

    I don't really care about the learning curve, play from level 1 thing, but I will do it because my saves are for yui teachables and no learning curve is necessary for survivors ;)

  • I had a million bloodpoints and 3 dailies saved up even before the new archive's level got released.


    However with level 3 it gives me a nice amount of time to just spend some of those bloodpoints on add-ons because I could easily make them back again in no time

  • @asergioam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/874089#Comment_874089

    I don't really care about the learning curve, play from level 1 thing, but I will do it because my saves are for yui teachables and no learning curve is necessary for survivors ;)

    *Cries is annoying Nancy's voice

  • @Supernaut said:

    Hey, thanks for this. I'm holding as many as possible! :)

    And a subtle bump for you!

    Apologies for missing this. Hey it's no problem mate, just happy to help

  • @se05239 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/874020#Comment_874020

    Only at 21 or something. I don't play enough. That said, I've played far more than 21 hours since the release of the Rift so the whole "an hour per day" garbage the developers pulled is a lie.

    It's a little off. Also the reward for playing the game normally is far too low

  • @asergioam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/873907#Comment_873907

    Yes, your diagram is 400k. To save the maximum would be not doing the middle one that's why I counted 450k. In my case I can't because I already collected the top right one. But I'll save up the remaining 400k so thanks for the tip :)

    No problem mate :)

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I'm one of those few people who like the learning curve and plays the new killers from scratch 0 BP saved.

    https://media2.giphy.com/media/WpsW4Khq2KKB6SDxEb/giphy.gif

    But if you want that teachable trophy in your first game then you'll need to save a few points ;)

  • @Volfawott said:

    I had a million bloodpoints and 3 dailies saved up even before the new archive's level got released.

    However with level 3 it gives me a nice amount of time to just spend some of those bloodpoints on add-ons because I could easily make them back again in no time

    I'd say collect the dailys then leave rewards till later

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/874133#Comment_874133

    I'd say collect the dailys then leave rewards till later

    oh that's what I meant I probably should have been a little bit clear I just haven't claimed the dailies yet so far the dailies have been completed once I use my on the new chapter I'll claim them

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/874339#Comment_874339

    oh that's what I meant I probably should have been a little bit clear I just haven't claimed the dailies yet so far the dailies have been completed once I use my on the new chapter I'll claim them

    Ok I understand now lol I have a Myers mori daily saved up for when the new killer comes out. Completing the other two since I'll maybe get another mori daily

  • Thanks. Mind you, my priority is not lvling up the new killer, but lvling up the new survivor so I get can that juicy pallet perk on Claudette. Killers will likely break pallets like madmen for a few days but could still be fun!

    Never thought you'd be able to lift a pallet backup... It's just great.

  • @Pepsidot said:

    Thanks. Mind you, my priority is not lvling up the new killer, but lvling up the new survivor so I get can that juicy pallet perk on Claudette. Killers will likely break pallets like madmen for a few days but could still be fun!

    Never thought you'd be able to lift a pallet backup... It's just great.

    Yea I'm really liking the look of that perk. I'll probably level up the survivor first also. You can save another 30k if you want btw.

  • Saving up BP for new main Yui. :) I love her character design and enjoy her personality too. Her perks are also decently interesting and I'm going to enjoy playing stealthy with Lucky Charm, as well as running meme builds with funny pallet pickup perk along with Windows of Opportunity.

  • @TigerKirby215 said:

    Saving up BP for new main Yui. :) I love her character design and enjoy her personality too. Her perks are also decently interesting and I'm going to enjoy playing stealthy with Lucky Charm, as well as running meme builds with funny pallet pickup perk along with Windows of Opportunity.

    I really her too. I want her perks but I still prefer feng min. Think she looks better in the trailer than in game, a bit too grumpy looking for me lol

    @Acesthetiic said:

    Nice shout!

    Thanks mate. Just wanted to mention it before people got too far into the archive