Wait... you weren't asking for this?
(Not to be taken seriously)
(Not to be taken seriously)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ulven...post the thing.. @UlvenDagoth
Jokes aside, wah killer equal to survivor. *SWF squad exists*
Yeah, post the thing... I want to see it! uwu
Statistics, stated by Peanits, do not give out a clear example of balance. Those survival rates are FAR from full proof.
What part of "not to be taken seriously" was not clear? :/
I thought you were referring to Trapperchu.
Yes. I made the meme but it wasn't meant to be insulting... just something to lighten up the mood.
The statistics are supposed to be taken with a grain of salt.
Survivor main: insults Killer main.
Killer main: insults Survivor main.
It gets old and just seems childish now.
(I was just kidding about Trapperchu. I knew what you meant. :P )
All good then uwu