I don't think I know alot of survivors that miss the Nurse. Or maybe I just encounter the wrong ones. I don't get many that don't insult me in post-game-chat. Unless those are the ones that miss the Nurse. Turns out I am hella confused by this post.
I don't think I know alot of survivors that miss the Nurse. Or maybe I just encounter the wrong ones. I don't get many that don't insult me in post-game-chat. Unless those are the ones that miss the Nurse. Turns out I am hella confused by this post.
I need an adult.
im a survivor main, and... I LOVED going against good nurses. But not too good. (Nurses that would get all 4 people slugged in 2 minutes suck to go against) But nurse was a fun killer to vs :) They really didnt need to change the base kit. Addons were crazy though.
I’m mildly sad I didn’t get in that ping post lol.
appreciate the callout OP, but personally I’d rather play...almost any other killer right now. Being punished twice over for using my power just isn’t worth the hassle. On the plus side me dropping Nurse led me to rediscover how much I like Wraith, so...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pepehands
i'll press f for my res
f
She’s dead.
Can I get some F’s from the chat for our fallen hero?
F.
I don't think I know alot of survivors that miss the Nurse. Or maybe I just encounter the wrong ones. I don't get many that don't insult me in post-game-chat. Unless those are the ones that miss the Nurse. Turns out I am hella confused by this post.
I need an adult.
im a survivor main, and... I LOVED going against good nurses. But not too good. (Nurses that would get all 4 people slugged in 2 minutes suck to go against) But nurse was a fun killer to vs :) They really didnt need to change the base kit. Addons were crazy though.
She isn't dead, she has kills so she clearly is a great killer.
10/10 would do a pretty good job again.
@Mr_K @OmegaXII @coppersly @PickCollins
@Uxoricide
Hey! What about me?
The devs are very clever. They nerf our beloved Nurse but also release this skin shortly afterwards to placate us:
Lactose free, but not salt free. 🤭
Thank you for this notice lmao.
They keep doing the reverse money grab. You're supposed to release a kicking cosmetic BEFORE you nerf the character, not after.
I'm trying to feel bad, I swear
but I just can't.
@Mister_Holdout you were in my thoughts as well I swear XD
I’m mildly sad I didn’t get in that ping post lol.
appreciate the callout OP, but personally I’d rather play...almost any other killer right now. Being punished twice over for using my power just isn’t worth the hassle. On the plus side me dropping Nurse led me to rediscover how much I like Wraith, so...
My face when I have exactly two blinks to find the survivor that just ran to the Grim Pantry before they disappear forever