Favorite Perk
What's your favorite perk to use that isn't a part of the meta? Curious to see what builds people run when they aren't using Adrenaline.
What's your favorite perk to use that isn't a part of the meta? Curious to see what builds people run when they aren't using Adrenaline.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love Spine Chill. It's good af
Nurse's Calling for killers and Spine Chill for survivors.
Tbh, I like Spine Chill a lot especially with Stealth killers being so popular. I also like the combo of SB + Fixated on one of my characters because it helps me a lot usually.
I usually use Adren. It's also hard for me to be without Iron Will on most characters, I dun like to be heard when hurt.
Monitor and abuse always
Nowadays Spine Chill for me too. I started using it when Ghostface went live and now it's on all my builds. Amazing perk
Iron will. Killers get so much information from sound alone, it is hard to mindgame or even hide if injured. I started to use it to counter Spirit better and now I almost always use it. Also balanced landing, but after it will get nerfed I might not use it anymore. It will be too situational.
Iron Will is a must to have nowadays. My favorite perk as well. You love to see it how killers get confused when you break line of sight.
Dead hard because I like to “outplay”.
Decisive “stabby” Strike is my favorite!