Can we have stats of most picked survivors and which ones have the highest escape rate?
Just out of curiosity
I know that most people will go after the free survivors: Dwight,claudette,meg,jake,nea and david
But what about the other survivors? And I also wanna know what are the most used cosmetic for each one
(claudette probably p3 outfit, while Dwight are more random)
Comments
"I know that most people will go after the free survivors: Dwight,claudette,meg,jake,nea and david"
Poor Bill.
We all know Blendette has the highest Survival rate so its pointless for them to collect that data, unless she is excluded because they couldn't find her. :^)
Escape rates should be pretty much even across the board. Pick rates should be fairly easy to notice by just playing. I typically see alot of the Freebees like you said, except Jake is pretty rare there. Add in Feng and you pretty much have the popular survivors.
๐ I forgot about him!
I see him soo rarely thats why
Claudette has the biggest advantage. But i bet Ace has the highest escape rate, they're bloody hard to catch. Fengs are also pretty skilled. Megs and Bills tend to potato the most.
More stats pliz
My Bubba can confirm that Jakes are pretty rare.
probably Claudette lol
My thoughts exactly. So far I only have the Claudette and Meg faces. Claudette is the only face you really need though...Bubba becomes a stealthing god with that face on.
Tryhard bubbas... abusing every advantage in the game.
I'd wager Claudettes actually have a comparable survival rate to other Survivors. Blendettes tend to plateau in actual stealthing skill, preferring natural camouflage to genuine ability to avoid killers - they stagnate as badly as killers who use NOED.
Thing is though, Survivors are little more than skins. They're also colour palettes and volume levels, but I honestly don't believe those are factors as large as some people seem to think. Survival rate above rank 15 would probably be more influenced by followers of N00b3 showing mercy to basic Dwights and Bills than by anything inherent to the survivor.
Im not a Bubba...Im a Claudette coming to heal you up...Just hold still 1 second....dont mind the chainsaw.
Claudette was by far the easiest. I think the second face I got was Dwight and then Meg. While using the P3, I also like to be a Meghead sometimes.
I can smell your insidious wearing off. Dont mind the huge headless yellow belly coming closer.
I just want my own personal stats. that'd be nice.
Not just blendettes. Adam with his black jacket and jake with his p3
Ive actually debated on prestiging him to camo that apron abit, lol.
Jeez, just switch to billy already ;D
Ive tried Billy and I suck at him, lol. I actually have more luck with Bubba.
Yeah he takes some practice. But he is betterface if you're going to sweat it. It pays off in the long run.
Yeah free survivors are the most common. When it comes to DLC, Kate is probably the most popular one I see, alongside Steve and Nancy. I never see Quentin and Adam, Tapp, Jeff, and Jane are pretty rare too. The rest are kinda in the middle.
I'd like to see the stats for how massive an increase in Bills happened, as soon as he was made available on consoles. Never see a match without a Bill, any more.