I can't find any match, as survivor or killer.
Just waited 20 minutes at least for both sides and nothing... i think i will just quit for today, lol
Tagged:
Trusted
Just waited 20 minutes at least for both sides and nothing... i think i will just quit for today, lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah same here
I have problems too. Behavior acknowledged this error and they are trying to fix it. Back to GTA V for today, I suppose ;)
Hopefully the fix will come out today. I was wondering, 17k players but no lobby neither as Killer or Survivor.
Me either I've been in queue for a long time...
Just disable cross play option, it worked for me an others ;)
Does PS4 have a cross play option as well? I haven't found it
No, crossplay is only available between Steam and the Windows Store on PC, so unfortunately that fix won't do anything for console users.
How does something like this even happen?
now i have to play F13, which i really DONT want to do. lol. I love DBD!
no offense to Behaviour's employees ,but we know devs are incompetent
๐ ๐
What system you playing? I play PS4 and it always takes a while to find a survivor game. However, I've always been able to find games within 10 seconds for killer.
That's the same for me.
The problem for me is that I haven't played Survivor barely at all so I'm always in the rank 18-20 after the reset. It really sucks... I wish they'd make the game the PS Plus free game again or they should do what Overwatch does and have a built-in "team up option" at the end of each game.