Healing and self-healing startup period? (idea)
I have noticed that ever since the agent and needle got nerfed, survivors have been healing at 99 percent so they can basically get the inst-heal effect.
An idea to fix this is to give both self-healing survivors and regular healing survivors maybe around a 1 second window before they start the healing process.
I understand that it is an edge case scenario, but it is the little things that help balance a game.
(If you want clarification, then reply to me and sometime after I will respond)
Comments
No thanks. It was literally just nerfed I'm not sure why you think it deserves to be nerfed even further. If you see someone pop their medkit you can simply wait 8 seconds to hit them. If they do it right before you see them then they took a gamble and it paid off.
It is literally very small. But, if you REALLY need something for compensation, then all healing actions could be reduced by 1-2 seconds,
No. It's not necessary. Learn to adapt. That's literally what survivors are doing to a big nerf. You just don't want to do you want a further nerf.
You could always make it so Survivors lose 1% for every non-walking/crouching action they do. (Sprinting, fast vaulting, dropping pallets, repairing, etc)
That is understandable, but imagine this: You are a killer, and find 2 survivors, 1 healthy and 1 injured. It is at a point in the match that you really need to start sacrificing survivors. You go after the injured survivor for, say 30 seconds. You both are at a loop, and you are almost right behind the survivor. You wait a tiny bit for dead hard, but instead, the survivor completes healing by tapping the button, you hit the survivor, and is basically given a sprint burst, and if you decide to continue the chase, the survivors may waste a lot of time.
Are we really proposing a nerf to 99ing your heal bar? Really? There's no literally no issue with this.
I'm not sure what that has to do with the Styptic Agent. And a survivor 99%ing to bait you into chasing them instead is a perfectly legitimate strategy. Though I've got to say I have no recollection of this ever happening to me as killer.
Would your experience be any different if you had stumbled across 2 fully healed survivors instead? If this survivor had healed to 100 instead of 99, and finish the 1 later, would it have changed the outcome?
No, but you did not know that the survivor was 99 percent.
If you HAD known...would it have changed anything?
Now you are just grasping things to argue about. That is not healthy.
Im just not seeing a problem. I dont see how the survivors actions actually affected you whether they chose to finish healing when you were away or when you were nearby, you still wouldve had to hit them 2 times. Im not trying to argue here, im just stumped on where the problem is?