What System do you use for Dead By Daylight.
in Polls
Just a curious thought I wondered what people mostly used for playing DBD in 2019.
- I wont include a multiple option as I want the primary gaming platform you have used for 2019 to play DBD.
- I wont include Mobile as it's in select counties in beta and limited to a very small pool.
Comments
YoU fORgoT tO RepReSEnt mOBile USeRs
I didnt include it since it's only available in a few select countries inside of the beta. Since it hasn't been out for a large portion of the year and it's small sample size I wanted to exclude it.
I know, I was just kidding.
Honestly I was not gonna include Switch, but it is a full game at least that's released and ported. Also I'm curious to see how many ppl use the switch.
Good ol' desktop pc. I probably would suck a lot with console, specifically with the mouse --> joystick transition.
Pc/Ps4 combo here!
I'm a minority ๐
I might switch to PS4/Switch if they ever make so I can play on them with a pc account tho, because currently my PC is dead and can't afford to repair it.
Honestly xbox is doing better than I thought. Even on the forums I rarely see anyone mentioning Xbox. Its usually either Playstation or PC.
True but there are some people who play on multiple devices equally, me being one of them.
I play PTB and Live versions on a laptop.
PC only, on a Desktop.
The one true platform.
This is one of the most interesting polls I have seen @Liruliniel
PC owners always claimed to have the largest player base but I always wondered if it was true since Ps4 and Xbox players got it for free.
If PS4 got cross-play with XBox and that other console, maybe bhvr would have to consider the consoles equal to people who sit in an office chair in front of a tiny monitor to play games.
Maybe we will be able to have a playable Nurse, have struggle-macros and more than 10 fps when playing Doctor!
I play on PS4.
PC 4 lyfe (but console has more friends on it :P)
I use to play on Xbox but then I got a new pc.
I actually play on my DreamCast
Its actually pretty smooth.
I do and I hate it. As soon cross progression becomes a thing, bye bye console
I also play on the switch and PC but I have invested more time and money into my PS4 version.
LOL, Why No Switch Users?!?!!
I don't have a good pc