A question about the nerfed insta heal addons
I know it didn't work pre nerf, but does Styptic Agent and Anti-Haemorrhagic Syringe work together now? I mean, if I use them together what happens? Will I get both effects? Neither? The first one I put? Thank you guys :)
Comments
It is the first one you put. My honest opinion is not even pick those addons anymore when they appear in the bloodweb
No, they don’t work together. And no, there’s literally no reason to use them now, unless you want to meme and troll the killer.
Styptic Agent allows you to tank a hit from the killer at no cost, and Anti-Haemorrhagic Syringe allows you to bypass the entire time it takes to heal, giving you time to do something else, they are far from useless.
the first one isn't that useful since its activation window is pretty short imo, but the syringe is good, I agree
All the survivor mains are too dramatic. Both, especially the purple, are still good. They're just BALANCED now.
nobody is being dramatic, also, stop generalizing people, ty
you cant generalize people, the survivor mains generalized themselves
They are both very good.
Purple let's you take an extra hit, very useful.
Pink let's you heal in 8 seconds, extremely good imo.
Pretty sure it is 8, I could be wrong.
16 seconds* 8 seconds was in the ptb but they changed it
the ultra rare syringe a heals them all states immediately so if their down they go to healthy and the purple add-on just heals them one state go from dying to injured or injured to healthy
?