Dbd gender demographic

My friend and I were playing Dbd the other day and were talking about the gender ratio of the community. When looking for the most recent official survey, it seems to have been deleted from the discord and I can't find any record of that particular part of it online.


I've kept this poll anonymous to keep people's privacy intact and I've kept the options simple

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • people who are trans identify as Trans-male or Trans-female so they may of picked male or female

  • @TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

    people who are trans identify as Trans-male or Trans-female so they may of picked male or female

    I agree with that and that's what I was going to do, but I've been told off in the past for not making it a separate category and I was trying to keep it from getting heated at all. I merely want the info as opposed to the controversy that I was trying to avoid.

  • I'm not really looking for discussion on why people might prefer something, just the raw info on what they prefer. I don't really want controversy in the comments since everyone has their own view on it all :P

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Damn... I just can't with the fact that people want to select a gender different from birth biological gender, lol. Don't get me wrong, I respect it... But come on...

    This has nothing to do with sexual preference though, that's another subject.

    Ok Boomer

  • Something I would take into account is this survey would only really display forum users, which may be a different gender demographic than the actual ingame gender demographic

  • I am triggered you didn't include Gender-Fluid or Attack Helicopter.

  • @FoggyDownpour said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856615#Comment_856615

    I'm not really looking for discussion on why people might prefer something, just the raw info on what they prefer. I don't really want controversy in the comments since everyone has their own view on it all :P

    Don't worry, me neither, just felt like sharing an opinion, respect is not the same as acceptance, that was my point, but everybody can do of their BH as they please.

  • @Ersh said:

    Something I would take into account is this survey would only really display forum users, which may be a different gender demographic than the actual ingame gender demographic

    Indeed! This is just the best that I can come up with that will reach a fair number of people, I'm hoping they do another official survey soon (tm)

  • Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful.

    You're asking for the impossible out of this "community".๐Ÿ˜’