For those that play FT13...

What would your stats be? You don't have to have 35 points (because that's the limit in-game). Just say them.

Here's mine:

Composure: 8. I'm not one to really flinch or get scared easily.

Luck: 1. RNGesus hates me.

Repair: 8. I'm smart I guess

Strength: 3. I'm not strong, but in a pinch I can pack a punch.

Speed: 7. I'm more a sprinter.

Stamina: 5. See above. I'm quite lithe for my small size.

Stealth: 9. I'm 5' 5", and light-footed.

Edit: Added explanations.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • My stats? I'd usually have my speed and stamina the highest.

    I'd play Jason almost exclusively and chanted at people when I chased them, but I got tired of hour long lobby times, queue sucks.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    My stats? I'd usually have my speed and stamina the highest.

    I'd play Jason almost exclusively and chanted at people when I chased them, but I got tired of hour long lobby times, queue sucks.

    Me too, however I put so much time into it that I go back sometimes. I'm a great distraction when I played Vanessa.

    For Jason I played either part 6 or part 8.

  • I did mine somewhere ages ago and I'm pretty sure that mine was the exact same as yours but I took one point off stamina and put it on luck

  • @indieeden7 said:

    I did mine somewhere ages ago and I'm pretty sure that mine was the exact same as yours but I took one point off stamina and put it on luck

    I'm just super unlucky.

  • So am I, maybe not as unlucky as you though.

  • Composure: 5

    Luck: 9

    Repair: 2

    Strength: 4

    Speed: 6

    stamina: 9

    Stealth: 10


    I WILL SPRINT WITH A GAS MASK ON


    Edit: Something came up and it is no longer 1

  • Composure: 7

    Luck: 10

    Speed 6

    Stamina 4

    Repair: 3

    Stealth: 1

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Composure: 7

    Luck: 10

    Speed 6

    Stamina 4

    Repair: 3

    Stealth: 1

    If we ever are charachetrs I'm staying the hell away from you. 1 stealth lookin [BAD WORD].

    I'm just kidding. Why 1 stealth?

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856018#Comment_856018

    If we ever are charachetrs I'm staying the hell away from you. 1 stealth lookin [BAD WORD].

    I'm just kidding. Why 1 stealth?

    Because I'm pretty tall and my feet are honestly loud as ######### which doesn't make for a good combo :P

  • Composure: 1 If you knew me in person then this’d make a lot of sense.

    Luck: 10 I’m pretty lucky

    Repair: 3 Just because

    Strength: 3 I’m not that strong 🤷🏼‍♂️

    Speed: 6 I can run fairly fast

    Stamina: 2 buuuut not for very long

    Stealth: 3 I have loud footsteps but I’m pretty short.

    I don’t play F13 anymore but I like doing these anyway :D

  • Composure: 8 I can keep myself calm in stressful situations.

    Luck: 1 I am unlucky.

    Repair: 7 I'm pretty good at building and repairing.

    Strength: 5 I'm kinda a weakling but I can hold my own for a bit.

    Speed: 3 I am slow.

    Stamina: 6 I can do things for a little while

    Stealth: 2 I'm loud as heck.

    BTW I'm a AJ main

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856090#Comment_856090

    Because I'm pretty tall and my feet are honestly loud as ######### which doesn't make for a good combo :P

    Dude I have loud feet too.

  • Composure: 10

    Luck: 3

    Intelligence: 7

    Speed: 7

    Stamina: 5

    Stealth: 10

    Strength: 5

    :))))

  • @Creepingcam1070 said:

    Composure: 8 I can keep myself calm in stressful situations.

    Luck: 1 I am unlucky.

    Repair: 7 I'm pretty good at building and repairing.

    Strength: 5 I'm kinda a weakling but I can hold my own for a bit.

    Speed: 3 I am slow.

    Stamina: 6 I can do things for a little while

    Stealth: 2 I'm loud as heck.

    BTW I'm a AJ main

    I mained AJ for some time, then Fox, then Vanessa.

  • Im 5' 5" and really light-footed. Great combo for sneaking around at night, since I'm basically nocturnal.

    @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/856090#Comment_856090

    Because I'm pretty tall and my feet are honestly loud as ######### which doesn't make for a good combo :P


  • Composure: 6

    Luck: 5

    Intelligence: 10

    Speed: 4

    Stamina: 2

    Stealth: 6

    Strength: 10

    I'm a big person so my speed and stamina are low. In my opinion, I'm lucky enough. I can be very quiet where i can sneak up on people. My composure can be bad, but i have to learn to toughen up, depending on the situation. I am smart enough and can pack quite a punch.

  • I wish I could come up with my own unique stats, but after thinking about it I see myself as being an all-rounder like Kenny.

    I’d have a five in everything because I’m not particularly bad in any of the categories, but I don’t exactly excel in them either.

  • Composure: 10 (I’ve always been good at keeping my cool)


    Luck: 3 (self explanatory)


    Repair: 5 (did some work with my dad when I was a teenager)


    Speed: 8 (I am fairly fast)


    Strength: 10 (I’ve always been really strong.)


    Stamina: 10 (I can run for a good while. Enough to escape a vicious killer!)


    Sneak: 4-5??? (I’m 6’1 so its hard for me to stay low enough to not be seen, even though I can walk kinda quietly)


    edit: was too generous on my repair, so I brought it down some.