Netflix and chill? Nah.
Coffee and class.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/345/BKYD3HX729CN.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.
Tagged:
Trusted
Coffee and class.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/345/BKYD3HX729CN.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Disney+ and warm
Schoolwork and suffering.
Judging by the work on your desk I have narrowed down your age and what grade you are in exp0sed!
Prove it.
Depending on your state, you are either probably a Freshmen or Sophomore around the age of 15 or 16
You're half right.
I always thought he was 17
You look like you're in detention lol.
Toilet and Phone.
I might drop the phone though D:
Nope.
Disney+ and thrust