How do I contact directly the devs?
I am really furious about how the thing is going. I need to talk with someone to say then some of my game experience problems or otherwise they will never make it good
I am really furious about how the thing is going. I need to talk with someone to say then some of my game experience problems or otherwise they will never make it good
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And the title is self explanatory I wanna contact then. How do I do this?
What problems are making you furious?
You need to fully fix 5 generators whyle using Dark Sense in a single game
Feedback and Suggestions
Basically everything about this game. Read my feedback post it will show u a bit of this
@Peanits Or @MandyTalk can you help this player?
All of them have a Twitter account also. Don't get crazy though...
Thank you
Damn, that's pretty harsh to write dude, how are you so sure? Like, never? I've seen changes we all asked and they made, don't get me wrong, also things we are asking for and they did the exact opposite, but to say they "don't listen" is to generalize way too much ain't it?
They do listen
Fun Fact: PWYF and STBFL are actually Community perks
They changed Spirit, Nurse, and legion(I guess)
They are talking about Archives
Just cause they don't talk on every thread you make doesn't mean they didn't see it
I just hope they do "whatever's necessary" for this game to keep being developed, my money is in it, I love this game too.
I do not love this game anymore. It just annoy me. I'll uninstall this for a year maybe. Until that "devs" do something or start to solve some of their problems
The best place would be the feedback subforum: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions
We are watching, but there's no way we can read through and respond to DMs from each individual person. The forums are the best way to get your thoughts out there.
The devs do listen and read the forums.
They take constructive feedback and relay it to the design team it's just most feedback isn't actually that good or isn't considered a benefit to their vision for the game.
Being constructive is not ranting and I would say most posts like that should be put aside. You see it constantly and It's too reactionary to a bad match or experience and more about what one personally wants rather than being a proper thought out reasonable suggestion which benefits the game for everyone.
How to go about it.
Get one SWF buddy, just 1.
One of you needs to run Better Together, Streetwise, Prove Thyself and anything else to gen rush, bring Mechanic's toolboxes with charge add ons, stay together and ez W.
I is actually really discouraging tbh.
Like I see a bug that gets posted a few times, and nothing seems to happen, but then I see a post in general about it, and it gets a reply from you or someone saying that it will be fixed asap.
I am sure it is read there first, and it's already being acted on, but it can be very frustrating. Like the Shred bug with Demogorgon, has been mentioned several times, but there is no indication it's been acknowledged; like many other issues.
I know that it would be impossible to go through and respond to each and every one; but would it be possible to add an option that can just be clicked when it's been read by a dev or forwarded to one. Literally if it got tagged as "Being investigated by development team" or "Unable to replicate" or "Insufficient Information/Not a bug" and it's like, click and move on. I've seen a lot of bug report areas on other sites and forums for games and such that do something similar to that.
It lets us know if we are wasting our time bringing an issue up and would help keep repeated threads as well, and gives a better idea that it's actually being considered in any shape or form.
There actually is that exact option:
Although since we've re-purposed a different reaction that's only available to our team, it doesn't actually show on a thread. Unfortunately we're limited in what we can do here since this is a feature that's used differently on other forums, and we're unable to change it, so it tends to go unused most of the time.
Bug reports are checked. We'll move them to the bug report sections of the forums so QA can check them. They are very busy, though, and they do not have time to respond to each thread. Once they check a bug report, they need to test it and try to reproduce it, then log it so it can be fixed. The reason why we'll respond to some posted in general is because we have a fix on the way or because work is being done on it. Otherwise, we move them to the correct section for QA to find (they don't check general for bug reports).
I don't. ;)
I do read the forums a lot though.
I love this post so much. The sheer amount of entitlement is stunning.
If you really want the devs to listen to you, and have direction over the game? This is the best place to look:
I suggest this one:
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/BehaviourInteractive/743999694927657-product-manager-dead-by-daylight
Outside of that, get over yourself and go play a different game.
Stick your head out your window and scream "PRETTY GOOD JOB"
You will hear MCote faintly scream back "SO FAR"
But, SWF is cheating!
Not if they're not your friend. ;)
It ain't a SWF then.
Just a, Survive with Person.
Damn, that's good logic, and if they identify as a non person being it would be "Survive With Something"
"Survive with that chunk of existing material that may inhabit lifelike qualities."
You need a Twitter account now REEEEEEEEEE
If they don't have a mic but can listen to me does that count as a SWF?
Brb, just gonna fly over to Canada and get a new job XD
If they play the same map you play and same level, it's SWF and you'll get EAC banned.
They might be playing the same map I'm playing, but no one plays at the same level I play... *Dies on first hook cause the killer face camped after I broke Ruin
Nice mindgame! You left the killer utterly broken, it's called a smart hook play, gg ez baby killer, amirite?