The Oni and Yui Kimura lore?
I am a PS4 player and i havent gotten my hands on the PTB, could someone please screenshot the new lore of both the survivor and killer? Thanks
Tagged:
Trusted
I am a PS4 player and i havent gotten my hands on the PTB, could someone please screenshot the new lore of both the survivor and killer? Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is from Paulie Esther's stream, where he reads it.
The Oni Lore 10:00
Yui Lore 31:00
I recommend you watch it. He shows mori and the perks. Gameplay and so on.
Oh no they didn't go in order. Well look at each one from where the red scroll is at. Sorry.
not gonna lie the lore for the oni is pretty badass
Both have nice detailed stories
Thanks!
Is she from the future?
Yea 2077
Secretly Yui killed GhostFace
Now read the lore from Dwight again ๐ญ๐