PTB is always on a Tuesday. I thought it might have been this week, but if so it would be only a few hours from now and nothing official has been mentioned yet, so it's looking like next week is most likely.
Usually the PTB comes exactly 5 days after the first teaser trailer. Yesterday was the 5th day, so this chapter is already on an atypical schedule. I don't think it will be today because usually they don't just launch the PTB without saying anything ahead of time.
Also chapters usually release 14 days after PTB launch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
today, wednesday, thursday or next week.
PTB is always on a Tuesday. I thought it might have been this week, but if so it would be only a few hours from now and nothing official has been mentioned yet, so it's looking like next week is most likely.
Probably next week.
We still have a few hrs today but i think we would at least already have a full chapter 14 trailer by now if that was the case.
According to leaksbydaylight the PTB is today
Yesterday.
But may not be today
I think the same. 2 hours left tho
SoonTM
Well, the new trailer just dropped so maybe it will be today after all.
https://youtu.be/yfKDTpWz4QQtoday?
Usually the PTB comes exactly 5 days after the first teaser trailer. Yesterday was the 5th day, so this chapter is already on an atypical schedule. I don't think it will be today because usually they don't just launch the PTB without saying anything ahead of time.
Also chapters usually release 14 days after PTB launch.
US Thanksgiving is next week. It might be a better idea for the ptb to drop this week so more people are available to test it.
I know I will be away all next week so if it drops then I'll just be watching streams for it...
Today or Thursday, definitely. I remember a PTB dropping on Thursday once. Just can't remember if it was a chapter or mid-chapter.
Today. 11AM ET apparently.
Right now.
Right now? But my DbD is not updating!
Plz don't get my hopes up, DevDaddy..Or DevMommy.
Its all fun and games till a dev LITERALLY tells us the release date
I KNEWWWWWWW IT. So much for the Devs following their livestream and release schedule. Thank you, unpredictable Devs! <33333
Sometimes, I find I have to restart Steam to get it to find the new beta.
Yeah. I was being somewhat of a dumb. I was not even set to the PTB. Oops.